For D22: Arlen Specter

RhodyPatsFan

there's no end to my limitations
Reaction score
That fraud...

WASHINGTON – Veteran Republican Sen. Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania disclosed plans Tuesday to switch parties, a move intended to boost his chances of winning re-election next year that also will push Democrats within one seat of a 60-vote filibuster-resistant majority.

Which translates to, "I have no principles to stand up for, I just want to get re-elected."

Did he talk about a congressional hearing by any chance?

Oh stop, Dawson. When? After Walsh was proven to be a liar, it's been over. Everything else is just hilarious.

Why even give him credability by responding to him? He's a Browns fan for crying out loud. That city would implode if the Browns started winning, they aren't ready for a winner just yet, the football fans in Cleveland wouldn't know how to handle it.

They were close though, if the team hadn't moved to Baltimore you'd have had a Superbowl win...that could have been a disaster.

Why do you think they hired Mangina? Because they know that with him, they don't have to worry about winning.

Did he talk about a congressional hearing by any chance?

Hopefully he loses the next election as a liberal & will free up his time to persue "Spygate" andf how millions of sports fans around the world are being frauded....

Oh stop, Dawson. When? After Walsh was proven to be a liar, it's been over. Everything else is just hilarious.

Walsh was "Never" proven a lier about anything you dipshit...it was Kraft & Bellicheat* that were spewing blatent lies & looking stupid doing it..we all saw Walshes tapes...

Why even give him credability by responding to him? He's a Browns fan for crying out loud. That city would implode if the Browns started winning, they aren't ready for a winner just yet, the football fans in Cleveland wouldn't know how to handle it.

They were close though, if the team hadn't moved to Baltimore you'd have had a Superbowl win...that could have been a disaster.

Why do you think they hired Mangina? Because they know that with him, they don't have to worry about winning.

Way to stay on topic. Your insults = FAIL

Walsh was "Never" proven a lier about anything you dipshit...it was Kraft & Bellicheat* that were spewing blatent lies & looking stupid doing it..we all saw Walshes tapes...

Oh well if he didnt lie, than the pats never used any of the footage during a game. Cool, thats what Bill said.

Oh well if he didnt lie, than the pats never used any of the footage during a game. Cool, thats what Bill said.

Was the question asked right & answered right ?...and how much was Walsh advised to just play along...turn over your tapes & play the game...He also said he was told to hide his identity on the field as a Patriot employee & break the green light on cam and lie about what he was filming and give the tapes directly to Ernie Adams...He most likely can't honestly say they were used during the games because he just filmed...hes not involved in play calling...ernie adams is...

Was the question asked right & answered right ?...and how much was Walsh advised to just play along...turn over your tapes & play the game...He also said he was told to hide his identity on the field as a Patriot employee & break the green light on cam and lie about what he was filming and give the tapes directly to Ernie Adams...He most likely can't honestly say they were used during the games because he just filmed...hes not involved in play calling...ernie adams is...

How else can you ask teh question? I am sure that if walsh had anything to say he would have, he didnt and has not since. He had nothing, he wanted 15 minutes of fame so people like you could get all excited to take the pats down and he had nothing and it backfired. Sorry

How else can you ask teh question? I am sure that if walsh had anything to say he would have, he didnt and has not since. He had nothing, he wanted 15 minutes of fame so people like you could get all excited to take the pats down and he had nothing and it backfired. Sorry

he had 8 unedited tapes of Belichick* stealing opponants signals from 2000 .... that showed everyone Goodell, Belichik* and Kraft all fvcking lied to the public and the sports world as they destroyed all the evidence they had.

How that was nothing is your take...not the sports world that now polls 47 states of 50 agree Patriots cheated to win and BB* and the NFL lied to the public. Im not gonna get into this again...Walsh gained nothing, signed release forms and was sick when he heard all thye bullshit lieing...he did the NFL a great favor exposing these cheating liers...

making more money in fvcking Hawwii living on a golf course ...right he wanted 15 minutes of fame ... so the media can trash him...please midgar...same with Specter...thank god fior people like them that speak up & don't take the bullshit ...its all the weaklings like yourself & the liberal way of thinking that fvcks up this whole country...

he had 8 unedited tapes of Belichick* stealing opponants signals from 2000 .... that showed everyone Goodell, Belichik* and Kraft all fvcking lied to the public and the sports world as they destroyed all the evidence they had.

How that was nothing is your take...not the sports world that now polls 47 states of 50 agree Patriots cheated to win and BB* and the NFL lied to the public. Im not gonna get into this again...Walsh gained nothing, signed release forms and was sick when he heard all thye bullshit lieing...he did the NFL a great favor exposing these cheating liers...

making more money in fvcking Hawwii living on a golf course ...right he wanted 15 minutes of fame ... so the media can trash him...please midgar...same with Specter...thank god fior people like them that speak up & don't take the bullshit ...its all the weaklings like yourself & the liberal way of thinking that fvcks up this whole country...

So he had tapes of things Bill already said he had? Wow what a break through, my God, thank goodness we got him in here to tell everyone what they already knew. Well people still trashed him, he came off as a joke and spygate fell apart faster than a marino playoff game. Its over bub, time to get on with life.

Hopefully he loses the next election as a liberal & will free up his time to persue "Spygate" andf how millions of sports fans around the world are being frauded....
Do you ever listen to your own things your saying????Sphincter couldnt give a shit less about old news from last year that was already dealt with.....yeah.....hes losing sleep thinking about spygate......no.....hes freaking about staying at the taxpayers feeding trough......your:insane:

1- So he had tapes of things Bill already said he had?
2- thank goodness we got him in here to tell everyone what they already knew.
3-Well people still trashed him, he came off as a joke .
4-Its over bub, time to get on with life.

1- Bill never said he taped since 2000...thats a lie...and Goodell tried bullshitting everyone saying there were only 6 tapes he destroyed dating back to 2006 and "This was not widespread" misleading the public with bullshit...it wasn't until Walsh 7 months later came to the surface saying he had tapes from 2000 Goodell changed his lie to cover the fvckup...saying "Belichcick* said he did this since he was in NE"

2- No one knew a single thing Walsh said...this was all more damaging ignored evidence & proof Goodell couldn't cover up...

- The tapes were not just boring hand signals & time clock as Goodell & Kraft tried to make everyone believe, they had the actual plays too...

- It wasn't an isolated incident just dating back 2006 & only 6 gms & teams as Goodell & Kraft led us to believe - it was 7 fvcking years of cheating & every opponant they faced

- Walsh was told to lie what he was filming if anyone asked & told to dress in other than Patriot colors... instead of the BB*s bullshitting the public with "I mis-understood the rules" lie proving he blatently new he was cheating for 7 years...Walsh only worked 2000-01'

- Walsh confirmed the tapes were to go directly to Ernie Adams, BB*s right hand man, not to file in the Patriots film library were every piece of NFL film is logged in

3- They trashed Walsh ?...you did see the front pg of thousands of sports papers and magazines around the world with BB*'s face entitled Cheater & Fraud right...and is mentioned in nearly every Belichick* conversation...

4- Midgar... it'll never ever be over...its the biggest part of Belichicks* Legacy....He'll have to be dead 20 years before people don't remember it or care anymore...for the next 50 yrs all sports cheating insidents will always refer back to the NFL's "Spygate" as they still do "The Black Sox"

so grow up and live with it midgar...it is what it is...and im here to make sure dipshits like you living in make believe world are reminded what fvcking cheaters & frauds Belichick* and Bob Kraft are...and I have the NFL to back me on it...

How cool is that !!! Talk about credible backing....what do you got midgar ?

1- Bill never said he taped since 2000...thats a lie...and Goodell tried bullshitting everyone saying there were only 6 tapes he destroyed dating back to 2006 and "This was not widespread" misleading the public with bullshit...it wasn't until Walsh 7 months later came to the surface saying he had tapes from 2000 Goodell changed his lie to cover the fvckup...saying "Belichcick* said he did this since he was in NE"

Wait...how is a lie if bill never said it?

2- No one knew a single thing Walsh said...this was all more damaging ignored evidence & proof Goodell couldn't cover up...

The same info was already known, nothing was new, this was said about 50 times.

- The tapes were not just boring hand signals & time clock as Goodell & Kraft tried to make everyone believe, they had the actual plays too...
They were hand signals, plays are not illigal to tape, sorry, plays you can tape as much as you want, its called film, everyone gets it

- It wasn't an isolated incident just dating back 2006 & only 6 gms & teams as Goodell & Kraft led us to believe - it was 7 fvcking years of cheating & every opponant they faced
Who said it was? Who ever said any of that? How do you know it was every oppenent? Proof?

- Walsh was told to lie what he was filming if anyone asked & told to dress in other than Patriot colors... instead of the BB*s bullshitting the public with "I mis-understood the rules" lie proving he blatently new he was cheating for 7 years...Walsh only worked 2000-01'

Walsh was told to lie? Why? Why wouldnt they just not even talk to him at all? Prove to me he was told to lie. Walsh never said Bill told him anything.

- Walsh confirmed the tapes were to go directly to Ernie Adams, BB*s right hand man, not to file in the Patriots film library were every piece of NFL film is logged in
Yeah i would imagine the film guy would handle the film, who was it supposed to go to the garbage man?

3- They trashed Walsh ?...you did see the front pg of thousands of sports papers and magazines around the world with BB*'s face entitled Cheater & Fraud right...and is mentioned in nearly every Belichick* conversation...
Because walsh got you idiots all excited saying he had new stuff and when they found out he didnt, he looked like an idiot.

4- Midgar... it'll never ever be over...its the biggest part of Belichicks* Legacy....He'll have to be dead 20 years before people don't remember it or care anymore...for the next 50 yrs all sports cheating insidents will always refer back to the NFL's "Spygate" as they still do "The Black Sox"
Not its the biggest part of his lagacy to you, to most others, they do not care and its never talked about. Nobody even lost their jobs over it. It was an NFL violation of a NFL rule.

so grow up and live with it midgar...it is what it is...and im here to make sure dipshits like you living in make believe world are reminded what fvcking cheaters & frauds Belichick* and Bob Kraft are...and I have the NFL to back me on it...
Its never talked about, what am I living with, when the pats are talked about, they are talked about as being respected and being great and players that go there say they are in awe, and kraft is highly respected throughout the sports world and the pats are feared and fans like you are jealous of them

How cool is that !!! Talk about credible backing....what do you got midgar ?

How can you have anything credible, when you made it all up with not proof. I will ask you again, show me anyone talking about this, show me how the pats are not respected by hall of fame voters, show me this stuff

Midgar:
"How can you have anything credible, when you made it all up with not proof. I will ask you again, show me anyone talking about this, show me how the pats are not respected by hall of fame voters, show me this stuff"

D22:
Seek help...please Midgar you are insane....I refuse to drive you into complete denial & insanity...your just going to have to keep making believe...WoW!!!...good luck in that make believe world of yours....

LMFAO!!!!...You just proved without question that arguing with you has got to be the biggest waiste of time & energy I have ever spent on 1 specific thing....I have had more intelligent conversations with a Rock when I was a construction worker...

Back