For our visiting Denver fans

Yeah, that's probably the worst of all the cheat allegations. Of the 32 teams in the NFL, they are numero uno on the list of all time cheats and it ain't even close.

And they only got 2 SB's for their trouble, clearly they aren't cheating enough. lol

You can pretty much cheat as long as your not the New England Patriots. They could fly a drone over another teams practice and record it but the worst they'd get is a 250,000 fine and a warning. It wouldnt even reach news stations that arent sports only like deflategate did. :shrug_n:

Bump for our Denver friends. :coffee:

Bump for our Denver friends. :coffee:

They're too busy at Orangemane talking about our cheating and talking about "CryBrady". I even saw one poster respond to their salary cap violation as being "revisionist history" when it finally got brought up by a Patriots fan

They still think Spygate is the Patriots filming a STL Rams walk through.

People are always going to think what they want, and they're never going to take the time to investigate the facts. They're just going to fall back on the fact that the Patriots were punished by the league ---> the old smoke/fire deal

It's their built in excuse instead of just giving the Patriots credit. Also read this week that we're bad fans and never give the other team credit when they beat the Patriots. It's only cheating if it's the Patriots. Everyone else, it's revisionist history.

I can't read over there for at least the remainder of the week. The hypocrisy is unbelievable. Nobody wants to talk football anymore.

They're too busy at Orangemane talking about our cheating and talking about "CryBrady". I even saw one poster respond to their salary cap violation as being "revisionist history" when it finally got brought up by a Patriots fan

They still think Spygate is the Patriots filming a STL Rams walk through.

People are always going to think what they want, and they're never going to take the time to investigate the facts. They're just going to fall back on the fact that the Patriots were punished by the league ---> the old smoke/fire deal

It's their built in excuse instead of just giving the Patriots credit. Also read this week that we're bad fans and never give the other team credit when they beat the Patriots. It's only cheating if it's the Patriots. Everyone else, it's revisionist history.

I can't read over there for at least the remainder of the week. The hypocrisy is unbelievable. Nobody wants to talk football anymore.

I tried going there. They make Gang Green look like a mensa society meeting.

I don't understand why Pats supporters go there and try to have a rational discussion with those window lickers. They're not going to change their minds on anything Pats and they certainly don't want to talk about football so why bother?

I don't understand why Pats supporters go there and try to have a rational discussion with those window lickers. They're not going to change their minds on anything Pats and they certainly don't want to talk about football so why bother?

I lurked, I didn't interact.

These people are in serious need of professional help.

O.Z.O. you should post your sig pic... I'm sure they'll love it (and most likely a good fit for most of them!)

Anyway... what do you expect from a bunch of people posting all day on a football forum....
:coffee:

:thwak:
:huh:
:D

Because it wasn't like that even two and three years ago. I think that there was a mass exodus of older posters, and 15 year old internet warriors have taken their place.

a1fd817d5975e602d150844d4b46f982.jpg

Back