From Darkness to Dynasty

Related in the stretchiest of stretching

Just scanning through Amazon and found this boook:

The Deflated Balls of Wrath: The Story of Me and Deflate Gate
byTom Brady
Price:$1.99

I read it laughed out loud. Knew of course it was bogus.

Read the three one star reviews;

bogus
bogus
wow

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Cheers

Have read a good chunk of Holley's book on Bill and Brady and have to say I am really disappointed. This book is basically a recap of the Pats from 2000-2016 with an entire chapter on DG. I really had thought it was going to hone in on Brady and Bill and their relationship and not chronicle the Pats for the past 15 years which has been done ad nauseam. Really Holley should have just titled this "Patriot Reign Part II." So bummed. This was not what I was expecting at all. The title and marketing for this book was very misleading IMO.

Read the entire book in about 5 hours.

Laughed until tears ran down my face while reading page 119, shed real tears reading pages 136-137, and dropped a few more directly onto page 256.

Good stuff. Kudos, Jerry :toast:

Listening to the audible version. Just halfway through. Reliving legendary as well as totally forgotten or previously unknown Pats bleep ups and other disasters laughing out loud until arriving at what I assume must be your pages 136 & 7. Could not listen to the Darryl Stingley tragedy, so skipped ahead, coward that I am. It's a great book in the small world of Pats fans. Outsiders would find it amazing I would think, but those who haven't lived in Jerry's world these past years will most surely miss the embeded wise ass voice and dry comedy. BTW, the reader is very good, but not able to capture Jerry's essence. Wish Jerry had read it.

Cheers, BostonTim

Back