Game Thread

And another punt. Time for the defense. A turnover would be nice.

In years past we'd have total confidence that we'd make the better halftime adjustments and win this thing going away.

That just hasn't been the case lately.

That was just ridiculous. Is Hawkins the only one who knows how to tackle??

Did they really call that.... what a fuggen joke... I seriously hate refs...

WHAT A ****ING BULLSHIT CALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a combination of horrible, predictable, bland, stale playcalling and an extremely keen Miami defense. Those two things do not mix well.

Take our run plays, for example. Just about every single run is out of the same "old school, line'em up, you know what's coming" power running formation with the two TE's flanking each side of the line. The pass routes are stale, albeit very well covered. It's beyond frustrating watching this offense.

VegasPatsFan on 12-10-2006 at 02:21 PM said:
Dudes... WT* and OMG this game sucks.... I say we lose the rest of our games....
:4321:

kirjtc2 on 12-10-2006 at 02:19 PM said:
If this were hockey, it would be Harrington who would have been called for diving.

An excellent point by you.

The Patriots better get this thing under control in the 2nd half or else it will be decided by the refereeing....and I don't like our chances today.

:pat:

We are down by 6, it could have been worse. We need the offense to step up and hold on to the football. Also, they have to cut down on the penalties.

On a positive note, for us anyway, Indy has given up over 700 rushing yards in the first half against Jacksonville.

We all knew this was going to be tough game. It could be a hell of alot worse then 6-0.... The loss the turnover battle, the field position battle, the refs blow, and they are still down only 6. But I still think this team is average at best at this point of the season which isn't really a good thing.

VegasPatsFan on 12-10-2006 at 02:23 PM said:
just a karma joke.. gosh
karma belongs to karma threads, not game threads......

besides, I'm still pissed at that Wilfork call plus I get to watch the game in the family room on not in my living room in my comfy leather chairs chair because my daughter decides to have a jewelry things with a bunch of hags on a ****ing Sunday!

Ras on 12-10-2006 at 11:26 AM said:
karma belongs to karma threads, not game threads......

besides, I'm still pissed at that Wilfork call plus I got to watch the game in the family room on not in my living room in my comfy leather chairs chair because my daughter decides to have a jewelry things with a bunch of hags on a ****ing Sunday!
Pussy whipped much? :p

Back