gaytroits suck and cheat to win

Yeah he does if he does not know you and even I have to be careful and watch is body movement but he spoiled rotten , all my birds are :)
I used to laugh when my friends would have a few too many and try to pat my birds....they would wake up the next day covered with beak holes....:LOL:

I used to laugh when my friends would have a few too many and try to pat my birds....they would wake up the next day covered with beak holes....:LOL:

Why do people think all birds are friendly? :)
What kind of birds own you by the way?

Why do people think all birds are friendly? :)
What kind of birds own you by the way?
Ive had two cockateils and a grey winged parrot,the gray winged was a maneater....

What is a grey winged parrot?
They are pretty birds,mostly green with a gray wing and a slash of red on them....pretty good sized,with a hell of a sharp beak...

holy smokes....you are the bird lady.....:rockon:

My family once told me, that when I am older I will be one of those old ladies at the park feeding pigeons. They then paused and went wait, you do that NOW

:)
Yeah I love my birds, use to have way more but sized down

My family once told me, that when I am older I will be one of those old ladies at the park feeding pigeons. They then paused and went wait, you do that NOW

:)
Yeah I love my birds, use to have way more but sized down
They are a lot of work ,and some people dont understand what they are getting into....

They are a lot of work ,and some people dont understand what they are getting into....

Agreed, while they are cute and some talk and sing and all that, they are work and time consuming and not something that should be taken lightly.
Good point

Back