GET WELL WISHES & THOUGHTS for Teddy & Family

Ras

Prolate Spheriod Fan
Reaction score
Please post your get well wishes and thoughts for Teddy and his family. I am not sure how to get these posts to the family, but maybe Mrs. B. and others can assist.

I hope that you join and participate in this thread to wish Teddy and his family well during his hospitalization.

TO THE MODS: Feel free to delete any post that sways from the intent of the thread. No need to expound on that request.

Thank you.

Teddy and Family;

As a fan, I enjoy what you bring to the game, every game and relish in what you accomplish along with your teammates. But that pales in comparison to what you are going through now.

My family and I wish you the best during this time and hope and pray that everything turns out for the better. We hope that Teddy gets better to enjoy life and family, with or without football.

You are in our prayers!

Get well soon Teddy, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your beautiful family. Your a classy guy and speaking for all of Patriots Nation we have been privlaged to have you on our team for all these years. Your a great player, great husband, great father..........and I can honeslty say great Role Model to me.

Now go on and make a speedy recovery so we can see you wrestle with Teddy Jr, Rex and your new born baby, thats gonna need some attention too;)

God Bless you Big guy

Get Well Bruschi

I just want to let the bruschi family there in my prayers. Get well bruschi. You are loved by all of pats nation and we are praying for you to get well. You are the heart and soul of our team and we love you very much. god bless you and your family..

Real classy man, great family guy, and he also has a great sense of humor. Not to mention I've enjoyed watching his intense play on defense over the years. Get well Teddy.

To The Bruschi Family:

I have been praying for Tedy since the news first broke last night. Your wife and three beautiful boys are also in my prayers. You are one of the classiest people in the NFL and it does my heart good to see my boys admire and look up to you so much as they do. No matter what the results, you will remain that same player and man we have come to love and respect. If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it. All our love to you and yours. Get Well Soon!!

Dear Mr. Bruschi,

You have brought limitless enjoyment to Patriot's fans nationwide, from the moment you set foot on a field with your Patriot's jersey on. There has never been, and will never be another player that epitimizes more of what is good about sports. We all hope your hospitalization is brief, and you are back in street clothes soon!

Take Care
Steve

Dear Mr. Bruschi,

First let me say thank you for being a key part of the defense that won us our third Super Bowl in four years. Without your leadership, experience, and skill I doubt the Pats would have emerged into the dynasty (or near-dynasty, if you prefer) that they now are. You are a true professional and a gentleman, but always bring it with every ounce of your being in every game. Thank you for being my favorite defensive player by far, and thank you for being someone that children, and people of all ages, really, can look up to. You are a role model that everyone should be proud of.

Next, let me wish you the speediest recovery possible. While I'm sure your heart and pride will never allow you to miss a game, we want you to heal up and protect your health first. Please do not rush back too soon... but I have a feeling we'll be seeing you out there again, hitting people, running a pick back into the endzone, and being the classy leader of the WORLD CHAMPIONS like only you can.

Get well soon, Tedy. We're all pulling for you. :)

To Tedy and his family

I wish you godspeed on your road to recovery. You have a beautiful family who love and care about you, and fans who feel the same way. You are the heart and soul of our teams defense, and no one could replace you in our hearts. Your passion is our passion.

If you decide to play, you're a winner. If you decide to retire, you'll be a winner, because to us, you've never let us down, not even once. You've made fans of this team believe, no matter what. Take care, Tedy.

If there is one player who best represented the Pat's ideals of team, humility and playing hard it is Tedy Bruschi. We wish him the very best - and above all thanks.

As a Dolphins fan I just wanted to say my thoughts and prayers are with Tedy Brushi and his family.....the game of football is just a game and pretty insignificant compared to the game of life. Even though Tedy has given us Phins a lot of grief over the years, we respect the way he plays the game. Best Wishes TB.

Heart and soul of a champion, words that describe Tedy Bruschi perfectly. All I can really say is that I wish you well. You have given all Pats fans enjoyment over your 9 year career. God has given all of New England a son in you Tedy.

Get well soon Tedy. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Back