Good Game

1500LT21

Reaction score
There are a lot of things that I did not expect in this game. For one I have to give credit to all the NYJ DB's. If I remember correctly most, if not all the sacks were coverage sacks.

The interception in the beginning in my opinion was the game changer. Brady just didn't look confident in the pocket after that. Although I have to admit when the jets couldn't move the ball 10 yards and Folk missed the field goal I thought there was no way we were going to win with this offense. NE looked solid on their first drive minus the pick... And we couldn't move the ball after a huge turnover.

I admire the Patriots for what they've done with the season with a thrown together on the fly team. Lots of credit to BB. It's an unfortunate loss but I believe that the Jets deserve the win. They clearly wanted it more and executed on a nearly perfect level.

I'm on my phone too lazy to keep typing on this little thing. Good game.

Thanks for the classy post. Unfortunately, I'm in a lousy mood otherwise I'd chat a bit more, but the kind words are appreciated.

:toast:

Well one thing's for sure. After the game Rex said that BB won the battle between them. He was wrong. He coached circles around BB.
One thing I liked about this game (and there weren't any besides this) is that it proves defense still wins...despite the Competition Committee's & owners' & commissioner's best efforts. All the teams left in the playoffs are a who's who of great defenses in the league this year except Balt's.

Back