Good Win Yesterday!

BruschisArmy

Reaction score
Another victory for the Pats! I think we had that game under control throughout and the game really wasn't as close as the 7 points would indicate.

And for those Colts, well they won another one. And they seemed to have control throuhout as well. They won by 8, but they were playing against Cincy and Cincy's defense isn't as good as the Saints. So, I think we may have had the more impressive victory this weekend or not. Thoughts?

Go Patriots!!!
:pat:

yeah we defently OWNED the saints. the colts gave up a shizload of points to the bengals while we shut down joe horn who is the most underrated reciver in the nfl. i saw vast improvment in this game. also i'm thinking that with a healthy corey dillon and out line playing well we could duplicate the bengals effort this sunday later in the playoffs. hope is not dead.

BruschisArmy said:
Another victory for the Pats! I think we had that game under control throughout and the game really wasn't as close as the 7 points would indicate.

And for those Colts, well they won another one. And they seemed to have control throuhout as well. They won by 8, but they were playing against Cincy and Cincy's defense isn't as good as the Saints. So, I think we may have had the more impressive victory this weekend or not. Thoughts?

Go Patriots!!!
:pat:

I heard all the teams have conspired to let Indy win all the regular season games. Everyone wants to make this years playoff loss hurt even more than last year!

Back