Great Video on Belichick and his daughter...

belichick,a07.jpg

Wow she looks just like him. And no, that's not a good thing. ;)

Ahh who am I kidding? With all that money she stands to inherit and the fact she could probably get me on the sidelines.....

I'D HIT IT! :D :p ;)

Once she's old enough to get it hit of course! ;)

Alcoholic9 said:

Ahh who am I kidding? With all that money she stands to inherit and the fact she could probably get me on the sidelines.....

Be sure to take her someplace nice on your first date.

Like Red Lobster.

Those school pics are never very flattering for most people.:)
I thought she was rather cute in the NFL.com video.
I find most women attractive anyway!:D ...If they aren't carrying mega pounds of twinkies fluff.

Alcoholic9 said:

I believe she's in college now, so you're legally free and clear. Dealing with her dad may be another matter :bang:

Alcoholic9 said:

Man, be nice...

He referenced Rod Stewart's "Forever Young" when he could've just as easily referenced Dylan's "Forever Young".

I already knew he was a Bon Jovi fan, but this is really going too far...

All kidding aside, it was a great story.

My daughter is the same age as BB's. I found alot of similarities in their relationship. The father-daughter bond is very special and can only be understood if you have it yourself.

It made me miss my daughter (and son). This was the first Father's Day that neither of my kids were home and it definitely felt different.

bideau said:
All kidding aside, it was a great story.

My daughter is the same age as BB's. I found alot of similarities in their relationship. The father-daughter bond is very special and can only be understood if you have it yourself.

It made me miss my daughter (and son). This was the first Father's Day that neither of my kids were home and it definitely felt different.

How are you and the missus dealing with "empty nest" syndrome?

FallingAlice said:
How are you and the missus dealing with "empty nest" syndrome?

We've had a couple of years to adjust, since our daughter just finished her sophomore year. The difference is that this is the first summer with neither one home.

The key to dealing with it is truly enjoying each other's company. I've seen couples fall apart because the kids allowed them to cover up issues. When the kids were gone, they had to face up to them. My wife and I have always had a very strong marriage (23 years this coming Sunday). The empty nest just allows us more time to focus on that.

The other thing that helps is both kids are doing what they love. I've never heard them happier than they are now. That's an incredibly rewarding feeling as a parent.

bideau said:
We've had a couple of years to adjust, since our daughter just finished her sophomore year. The difference is that this is the first summer with neither one home.

The key to dealing with it is truly enjoying each other's company. I've seen couples fall apart because the kids allowed them to cover up issues. When the kids were gone, they had to face up to them. My wife and I have always had a very strong marriage (23 years this coming Sunday). The empty nest just allows us more time to focus on that.

The other thing that helps is both kids are doing what they love. I've never heard them happier than they are now. That's an incredibly rewarding feeling as a parent.

:thumb:

Back