Gta V

Tremendous...That is all...

I'm hearing this is probably the last one that is going to be made. I'm a vendor for video games and other electronics. I had to be out Monday night at midnight for this game. For the little town I live in the turnout was pretty high! But, COD Ghost will be bigger.

I'm hearing this is probably the last one that is going to be made. I'm a vendor for video games and other electronics. I had to be out Monday night at midnight for this game. For the little town I live in the turnout was pretty high! But, COD Ghost will be bigger.

It really shouldn't be. COD has been a mediocre franchise for years.

I haven't pick up GTA yet but am looking forward to it for sure.

Ya but I just saw a hooker fvck this dude on the drivers seat and she said do you like it that I play with your nuts? I bet they dont have that on COD..ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

It really shouldn't be. COD has been a mediocre franchise for years.

I haven't pick up GTA yet but am looking forward to it for sure.

But it will be. I don't play the GTA or the COD games, I am more a resident evil, silent hill type. COD is always huge, and it's always put out in Nov right before Christmas. Now along with that the new PS4 and XBOX One is coming out then too. Outta be a good holiday season for the gamers lol

Ya but I kust saw a hooker fvck this dude on the drivers seat and she said do you like it that I play with your nuts? I bet they dont have that on COD..ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah that is a little disturbing to me but hey whateva floats ya :D

Still pissed no PC version. Mostly spite that I haven't bought it for PS3 yet. I'm tempted to just wait for PC version and torrent them as a nice **** you to the devs.

Still pissed no PC version. Mostly spite that I haven't bought it for PS3 yet. I'm tempted to just wait for PC version and torrent them as a nice **** you to the devs.
They have PS3 and XBOX,but i have the PS3 version and it is one of the greatest Games ever IMO.
Posted via Mobile Device

I was surprised they didn't wait to develop it for the next generation. It's apparently a brilliant game, though, and it has prompted me to get my X Box fixed. On a side note, I am going back to Playstation next time.
Posted via Mobile Device

I picked it up last night only because Gamestop was giving over $20 trade for my old PS3 controllers. :blink: So I convinced my wife to let me get the game while we were in putting some money down on our PS4 and Ghosts. Unfortunately last night I had to put together two new beds so by the time I was done with that I didn't have much time to play. Got through a couple missions and of course hit the strip club. I gotta say I was pretty shocked just how far they went this time. Not gonna complain though. I don't know if it was me but the car handling seemd kind of funny. Maybe it's still the same and it's just from me not playing GTA in a long time. All in all it seems like it will be a fun game that will tide me over until the PS4 comes out in a couple months.

Ya, apparently the devs are at least contemplating the idea of leaving GTA 5 as the last in the series.
I'm thinking since this last game made 800 mil in one day the the execs will demand more games.. Gatta keeping milking that cow baby...

Well, maybe, but I'd imagine if that same team made another game (sans GTA title) it would probably still cash in big time. Certain developers earn that kind of respect. The comments I read were that the team would soon sit down and decide what, if anything, to do next and that there's a possibly they could decide to end GTA.

Well I punked out and bought the game last night lol. Wife is out of town so invited my brother over and we played about 4-5 hours of the story. So far I'm liking it more than GTA IV, which I bought on a Steam sale and barely touched.

Multiplayer looks really fun so I'm excited for its release.

Back