hapopy7 new year pats fans

crappingfan18

Formerly: dumbassfan18
Reaction score
happy new years guys now phopefully the colts beat you guys 100 to 0 in theplayoffs and colts win supe r bwols

happy new years guys now phopefully the colts beat you guys 100 to 0 in theplayoffs and colts win supe r bwols

Happy New Year to you as well. I hope someone buys you a larger keyboard in 2010. One more appropriate for your sausage fingers and that will allow you to type normally again.

You too. Clearly I'm not the only person whose PC needs to be fitted with an "excessive alcohol banning function". Typing at 3 in the morning is never a good idea.

You too. Clearly I'm not the only person whose PC needs to be fitted with an "excessive alcohol banning function". Typing at 3 in the morning is never a good idea.

Yep, ive gotten myself banned from placed because of it lol

It won't happen. If that happened, my guess is Polian would pull his starters and the Dolts would blow it in the end.

ps- You and your team suck

Back