Happy Birthday, OSUBuckeye!

Joolz

Reaction score
Ohiostatefootballfield.jpg

Not sure why we are celebrating this jerk of a poster. He is a Dolts fan that posts over on Dolts.com and rips PP and the posters here.

Not sure why we are celebrating this jerk of a poster. He is a Dolts fan that posts over on Dolts.com and rips PP and the posters here.

In Joolz' defense, I think she just puts up happy birthday wishes to whose ever birthday it happens to be without thinking about what kind of poster they are.

In Joolz' defense, I think she just puts up happy birthday wishes to whose ever birthday it happens to be without thinking about what kind of poster they are.

I meant no offense to Joolz but geesh, OSU is a total clown.

Pretty much this. If I recognize a name I simply check to see if they recently logged on or posted. Honestly, I didn't read all of his posts, nor did I know of his posting history. I did notice his most recent post was kind and sincere.

I've always had a great relationship with OSU and though he clearly is pissing people of intentionally I'll stick with my sense that he's well deserving of having a nice birthday.

:rimshot: :wave: :cute: :thumb: :dbanana::dance: :high: :party: :celebrate: :cute:

Have a great one.

Cheers, :toast:

Back