Happy Independence Day!

imapig

Conspiracy theorist.
Reaction score
IMG_2075.jpeg

IMG_2076.jpeg

Words are ideas, ideas move the world, these changed the world and freed man from gods, kings and his fellow man.

On this day in 1776, under the threat of death, which many did suffer, the founders of this nation put their signatures on this declaration to create a free path for all mankind.

These men didn't just put their money where their mouths are, they staked their lives and the world moved forward by a lightyear for it.

I know what I put on the line everyday as the morning reading of these words inspire strength and tears well up. My life is my currency, I spend it, without reservation, every single day for the most just and honorable of all causes, man's right to live for his own sake with a path cleared before him to achieve it if so wishes.

What have you done today?

Happy Independence Day!!!

You told the King of Great Britain to go fuck himself.

We'll always love you for that.

"Why so big (of a,signature) Mr. Hancock?"

"So fat George can see it all the way from London without his spectacles."

If this were done in the modern day I would at as an exclamation any variation of this emoji:

:moss:

In most final acts this is the sentiment that is cleay felt as I walk away, victorious. No problem with dropping my drawers on Main Street either, when the appropriate occasion is present. ;)

Back