Happy New Hat Day!

Michigan Dave

NATIONAL CHAMPION.
Reaction score
1st of 3 new hats this year.

Also: "Patriots' Tom Brady is 1st starting QB in @nfl history with 10 division titles, surpassing Joe Montana (9)."

And one last thing...in the year 2000, we were afraid that the computers would screw up their numbers, dropping planes from the sky and killing us, ending the world. That's also the last year that an AFC East team had a better record than the Pats. Well done, fellas.

I know that we aspire for greater things, but it's worth appreciating the 1st of 3 New Hat Days this year.

6617_10151287010962372_2080859461_n.jpg

A good old fashion grind it out game with clutch plays from all three phases of the team to pull it out in the end, congrats and like MD said hopefully this is just the first of three hat and t shirt days.

Yeah!

Great team win. Wasn't pretty but they got it done when it mattered, and to me, this was better than the blowouts (although the Jets blowout was very enjoyable). I don't recall the last time I felt confident that the defense could get stops.

This team is definitely looking like they're steadily rising and peeking as the year goes. To the Super Bowl!

Yeah!

Great team win. Wasn't pretty but they got it done when it mattered, and to me, this was better than the blowouts (although the Jets blowout was very enjoyable). I don't recall the last time I felt confident that the defense could get stops.

This team is definitely looking like they're steadily rising and peeking as the year goes. To the Super Bowl!

I don't know about you guys, but I like when they win the ugly ones, because that is the ones we used to lose...sometimes one side of the ball does not play well, sometimes we have injuries or whatever, its nice to know that the team can come up on the other side of the ball and win....if you look throughout the league, that is what you have to do.

Back