Help: Does anyone know where to find capped games?

Tyler.Durden

Reaction score
I've checked some torrent sites but to no avail.

There doesn't seem to be much floating around.

PS- If this type of thing isn't discussed around here obviously i wouldn't be offended if a mod was to lock or delete it.

Perhaps someone could msg me any details they may have.

The reason i ask is i don't live in the states and don't get to see many games.

Thanks

I've checked some torrent sites but to no avail.

There doesn't seem to be much floating around.

PS- If this type of thing isn't discussed around here obviously i wouldn't be offended if a mod was to lock or delete it.

Perhaps someone could msg me any details they may have.

The reason i ask is i don't live in the states and don't get to see many games.

Thanks

Try this site:
http://www.myp2p.eu/

Also check under "TVAnts" which is a stream from Japan and usually broadcasts Pats games.

Try this site:
http://www.myp2p.eu/

Also check under "TVAnts" which is a stream from Japan and usually broadcasts Pats games.

This is the site I use and I recommend it highly, it is how I get to view all my baseball games and NFL games and so forth. If you choose to go this route, feel free to PM me with questions okay? Cool site and great mods

:thumb:

Without it I be Boston Red Sox less and Patriots less

OMG

This is the site I use and I recommend it highly, it is how I get to view all my baseball games and NFL games and so forth. If you choose to go this route, feel free to PM me with questions okay? Cool site and great mods

Without it I be Boston Red Sox less and Patriots less

OMG

yeah, me too. Have you noticed, though, that sometimes the games are hard to find on sopcast? And sometimes the links don't even appear until RIGHT BEFORE kick off, so I will sometimes miss the broadcast thinking it is not being shown. Last: did you have to load a new player this year? When I started checking my stuff to make sure I was ready for the season, I got told my viewer was outdated and had to load a new one (which means I lost all the channels I had already used the last few years).

Anyway, if you are good navigating around that site, don't be surprised to see the oldbag popping up in your message box if I get stuck! :patriots!

yeah, me too. Have you noticed, though, that sometimes the games are hard to find on sopcast? And sometimes the links don't even appear until RIGHT BEFORE kick off, so I will sometimes miss the broadcast thinking it is not being shown. Last: did you have to load a new player this year? When I started checking my stuff to make sure I was ready for the season, I got told my viewer was outdated and had to load a new one (which means I lost all the channels I had already used the last few years).

Anyway, if you are good navigating around that site, don't be surprised to see the oldbag popping up in your message box if I get stuck! :patriots!

the problem is with sopcast they are cracking down on that program, they are finding ways to block them in locating and viewing the games for free, thanks to the big corporate, the big meanies :harumph:

So tvant is the way to go I am finding more and more and now most of the streamers are using their own system to ovecome the sopcast problems which is helping out

I just started going to this site Jan of this year so the programs I dl ( sopcast, vlc and tvant) are still working fine for me

The problem with the links being given not until very before is due to the streamers themselves, with their jobs and other obligations and other streams to try to get out their, sometimes that is the best they can do. I tend to wait until 5 min before the game starts and then just scope the first page and last page for there will ALWAYS be someone who will post and ask about a link without scoping the pages.
I have yet to have a problem and been able to view NHL, NBA, MLB, NFL and other sports as well so it has been a true blessing for me and for others out of the mainstream areas of where their teams reside in like ourselves.

I don't save the channels for it is not always the same channels or the same streamer doing the games I want to view, so I just go through the first and last page in the forum

Ok making this post way to long we can continue this here or in PM :)

Feel free to email me anytime, I tend to not log into the site, I just scope for the links, unless I have a question to ask the mods then I will.

Feel free to PM me or maybe in email? What works for you, be more then happy to help a fellow sports fan out :)

Feel free to email me anytime, I tend to not log into the site, I just scope for the links, unless I have a question to ask the mods then I will.

Feel free to PM me or maybe in email? What works for you, be more then happy to help a fellow sports fan out :)

:patriots!

Thanks for the replies, yea i've used streams a bit,

Channelsurfing, justintv, stoogetv etc as well as myp2p.

They're handy that's for sure.

But nobody caps the games and uploads them or makes torrents regularly do they?

I just wanted a little better quality than a stream.

Thanks guys

Back