Here it is...the Official 2004 Super Bowl Game Thread!!!

LadyPanther04 said:
nope - there are some things a lady just won't do, regardless of what the hubby wants. C'est la vie.

maybe thats why he is out looking for it somewhere else.

LadyPanther04 said:
I'm sure that no guy on the face of the earth didn't die because he didn't get a little slob knob action. It's an added perk and not mandatory. :) Men - sheesh! :whip:

And for his part is your hubby uh, on speaking terms with the man in the canoe? :whip: :spank:

Sounds like the skinboat no longer goes to Tuna Town. :banghead:

LadyPanther04 said:
Man in the canoe?? (!)

Do I need to draw you a picture? ;) Does he go downtown? Is he bi-lingual? A cunning linguist?

not till after the SB at least. I can attest that it's been a loooong 2 weeks and a HUGE mistake he'll not be repeating any time soon. I've been laughing about it for 2 weeks.

NoRespect said:
Do I need to draw you a picture? ;) Does he go downtown? Is he bi-lingual? A cunning linguist?

Oh so shoot me because I don't know the man-phrases. People in polite society don't use phrases like that, but i get it now. and yes he does - quite well TYVM. No one said I couldn't be happy during these last 2 weeks.

LadyPanther04 said:
Oh so shoot me because I don't know the man-phrases. People in polite society don't use phrases like that, but i get it now. and yes he does - quite well TYVM. No one said I couldn't be happy during these last 2 weeks.

Since when are people in NJ considered polite...

quit with the act already

LadyPanther04 said:
...yes he does - quite well TYVM. No one said I couldn't be happy during these last 2 weeks.

Oh, I see. Poor guy is whipped....:dom:

LadyPanther04 said:
He's got his good points outside of the boudoir.

The boudoir? You are a wild one aren't you? I love it when you talk dirty. Maybe we should shift the topic back to the matter at hand, the other kitty getting "serviced" today?

Wanna talk kitty servicing? All right. The panthers will SERVE you your loss on a lovely silver platter as we're walking away with the Tiffany Lombardi trophy.

MY MAN - NoRespect!!!!! I see that the old magic Avatar is back!! That made my day man!! We got a chance now. Although I believe we will still be soundly defeated:

Panthers: Too many points
Patriots: Too few points

This is the first chance I've had to sign on today, as I've been cleaning up the disaster area that I made while setting up my new TV. It's been good to pass the time while listening to all the pre-game shows.

More later..... :D

It's getting close now.....

Annihilus said:
MY MAN - NoRespect!!!!! I see that the old magic Avatar is back!! That made my day man!! We got a chance now. Although I believe we will still be soundly defeated:

Glad to hear it, but not glad to hear the pessimism. We are going to win, you watch. Keep the faith man. It's destiny. The kitty is going down after this game..... :D :p (That's for LP04)

Anni you've got to keep the faith brother.

Pats 38
Pants 6

sheesh..................

PatsR said:
Anni you've got to keep the faith brother.

Pats 38
Pants 6

sheesh..................

Alrighty guys - you oughta know me by now ;)

Ty Law breaks his leg.
Brady turns into Tony Eason after coming into contact with Gamma radiation.
Stephen Davis gets 284 rushing yards.

It's getting closer now.... :D

Annihilus said:
Alrighty guys - you oughta know me by now ;)

Ty Law breaks his leg.
Brady turns into Tony Eason after coming into contact with Gamma radiation.
Stephen Davis gets 284 rushing yards.

It's getting closer now.... :D

Damn..lets just start scrapping those Montana comparisons now:mad:

Jake

Delhommio is my fav qb........

It's finally here!!!! Finally!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One aspect of the game

that the Pat's didn't excell at so far this year is kickoff coverage.....I mean, they are not the worst

Back