Here it is...the Official 2004 Super Bowl Game Thread!!!

G

It's never too early for a date with Destiny!
Go Pats! Kick some Panther ass! Let the beating begin!!!!

Here's to a great game! Enjoy! :thumb:

Amen to that my brother!!!

I can't wait for this game to start, win or lose it was a great year for our boys!

I'm glad I found this board, a bunch of great guys and girls, thanks for making a new guy feel welcome.

I'd like to party with some of you guys at a tailgate next season!

The Dynasty begins tonight!

I'm not sure but has anyone mentioned anything about Carolina's running game yet?

If not, we should probably discuss it.

I am sick and tired of hearing how great New England is. Can Carolina possibly be ignored anymore than what has happened this past week? Just kidding guys, I hope everyone enjoys the game........just not as much as me.:D

Hawg73 said:
I'm not sure but has anyone mentioned anything about Carolina's running game yet?

I also heard somewhere that Carolina's front 4 is pretty good. Hopefully the Pats are aware of this .

Hawg73 said:

How about lauding the defensive front four? Could they BE any better? They are good. They are that good.

bighit26 said:
I also heard somewhere that Carolina's front 4 is pretty good. Hopefully the Pats are aware of this .

Now that you mention it, they are good.

nepatsfan93 said:
Amen to that my brother!!!

I can't wait for this game to start, win or lose it was a great year for our boys!

I'm glad I found this board, a bunch of great guys and girls, thanks for making a new guy feel welcome.

I'd like to party with some of you guys at a tailgate next season!

The Dynasty begins tonight!

I'm glad you feel welcome here. You trolled all over our board......but that's OT.

Go PANTHERS! yeah our front 4 rocks. yeah we're gonna run the ball. yeah, we're gonna win. sorry!

And don't forget about the best player to ever put on an XFL Jersey. HeHateMe is definately in a "league of his own!"

LadyPanther04 said:
I'm glad you feel welcome here. You trolled all over our board......but that's OT.

Go PANTHERS! yeah our front 4 rocks. yeah we're gonna run the ball. yeah, we're gonna win. sorry!

Ok, the gloves are off!!! You're going down Lady!!!

At least I hope so for your husband's sake.

nope - there are some things a lady just won't do, regardless of what the hubby wants. C'est la vie.

Here's to a GREAT game!!!... May it be played, injury-free and controversy-free...
I won't be on-line during the game, but I'll be with you all, in spirit, Baby!! :) :thumb:
GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Peg said:
Here's to a GREAT game!!!... May it be played, injury-free and controversy-free...
I won't be on-line during the game, but I'll be with you all, in spirit, Baby!! :) :thumb:
GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Have fun.... Tell Bob that I said Brady Rules!!!!.... :D

ROMFPF

I just think Carolina's front four hasn't really been mentioned enough. Would anyone have any information about them?

Are they primarily a running team or a passing team?

Why haven't these issues been brought up? the game is almost here.

And why are the husbands of Carolina fans so sexually unsatisfied?

HEY!!!!! I hope that is sarcasm in your post there Hawg.

As for the satisfied part? I have no qualms telling about the bet with my husband at the Eagles game. We bet no nookie until the Super Bowl if the Panthers won. If the eagles won....well lets just say I'd have to put away my lady-like beliefs for one night. I won and he suffered miserably. lol.

LadyPanther04 said:
nope - there are some things a lady just won't do, regardless of what the hubby wants. C'est la vie.

Oh my. :eek: Poor guy. I guess the Panthers don't blo* afterall.... :p

A good omen for the Pats, the Bruins beat Pittsburgh 4-1. Hat trick for Murray. :thumb:

I'm sure that no guy on the face of the earth didn't die because he didn't get a little slob knob action. It's an added perk and not mandatory. :) Men - sheesh! :whip:

My wife has agreed to dress up as a Top Cat after the game and we're going to do instant replay of all the Patriot touchdowns.

NoRespect said:
A good omen for the Pats, the Bruins beat Pittsburgh 4-1. Hat trick for Murray. :thumb:

Here's yet ANOTHER GOOD OMEN--I am wearing my UNDEFEATED Ted Johnson game-day jersey!!! :) :thumb:
Just took my hot wings out of the oven and they are cooked to perfection, if I do say so myself... All in all, things bode well for a GREAT game, played by two GREAT TEAMS, that truly epitomize the definition of "TEAM"!!!... :)

Back