Here it is...the Official 2004 Super Bowl Game Thread!!!

Whoooooo! What a drive. I gotta say Brady's the man. As if you all didn't know ;)

Holy crap - what a tackle on that kickoff! They gotta start wearing down any time now.....

Gonna make my appearance now and let you guys do the celebrating or comiserating by yourselves.

GREAT GAME! I hate how nobody appreciates a tough defensive football game. I got used to them watching KC in the 90's and this is a great game. Close, with a little spice at the end of the 2nd half.

Panthers are trying to prove they're the tougher team, but so far the Patriots are taking that role. I think they should keep running the ball and wear the Carolina D out. Will really make the 4th quarter much easier for Brady and co.

I'm still rooting for you guys. If it's not KC I'm watching, then I'm glad it's the Patriots. Much better than the Grayders last year :shake:

You guys have a good one, don't drink too much that it hinders your viewing pleasure, and go Pats! :thumb:

Have the panthers scored their last point?

I say yes! And there's about, what, 10 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.

And Walter finally booms one!

Hey Panthers fans.....gettin' tired yet? Those wheels still on the bus?

Re: Have the panthers scored their last point?

Steve1 said:
I say yes! And there's about, what, 10 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.

woops

delhomme

the kid's just like Jim Plunkett-what a pass

vinatieri

Wow

The New England Patriots are the 2003 Super Bowl NFL Champions!!!!!!

I am spent. I feel like I played in that game. Wow. So how about are own "Cardiac Kids?" I thought I ordered a blowout? Just once could they make it a blowout. 15 in a row and did any of them not hurt to watch? Amazing.

I am so drained right now...thought I was going to collapse when Adam hit it. I can't do any partying now, just sit here with a smile on my face. Thanks, boys, for a great season; and a special thanks to everyone here for getting me through it. :)

WE'RE THE CHAMPS BABY! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

JPK

WHAT A GAME!!

That was truly one of the best Super Bowls EVER. It had a little bit of everything, defense, offense, drama, suspense... and even a cameo appearence by Janet Jacksons naked breast!

It was fun and amazing and this has definitely been a season for the ages.

Thanks, Pats, for making our dreams come true. :)

I felt like there should have been a red flag thrown on that right teety. I really thought there may have been ilegal use of the hands there.

NoRespect said:
I am spent. I feel like I played in that game. Wow. So how about are own "Cardiac Kids?" I thought I ordered a blowout? Just once could they make it a blowout. 15 in a row and did any of them not hurt to watch? Amazing.

Spent?!... I HEAR YA!!! Whew!!!... Amazing is right... I just may need to have a pace-maker "installed", before next season... My cardio-pulmonary system CANNOT take many more like this! But, alas--what am I complaining about... Whatever doesn't kill ya, only makes ya stronger, right?!... :p

As far as the whole Janet Jackson titty-thing-- I didn't see it, because I was in the bathroom, but I had said several times, during the previews, "Could she BE SHOWING more of her boobs in these promo shots?!"... I guess so!... :rolleyes: :D

Peg said:

As far as the whole Janet Jackson titty-thing-- "Could she BE SHOWING more of her boobs in these promo shots?!"... I guess so!... :rolleyes: :D

That's the question that so many American's would like to have answered. Purely for the advancement of science. I actually thought she had a pastie on, although I can remember wondering how she did that with what appeared to be a nipple ring??? When I heard the apology it all became clear. Oh, that was her actual nipple. Cool.

Back