Hey Cutler - Matt Cassel a Bronco?

tehrick67

Reaction score
Since Jay isn't getting the job done will Matt Cassel be the Bronocs priority going into the off season?

Where are you Cutler? the short bus should have dropped you off already:coffee:

Belicheck found a new way to cheat. I would never take Matt Cassell as a Bronco. All he is, is Brian Griese part 2. Cassell can't make half the throws Cutler can.

Belicheck found a new way to cheat. I would never take Matt Cassell as a Bronco. All he is, is Brian Griese part 2. Cassell can't make half the throws Cutler can.

You mean the bad throws? yeah thats what we like him to do, not thow all those bad throws cutler does.

You mean the bad throws? yeah thats what we like him to do, not thow all those bad throws cutler does.
Cassell is a weak armed little girl. Cutler is a better scrambler and he doesn't know what the defense is running. Belicheck is hacking into the other teams radio.

Cassell is a weak armed little girl. Cutler is a better scrambler and he doesn't know what the defense is running. Belicheck is hacking into the other teams radio.

ROFL I didnt know Bill was a radio receiver expert.

All I can say is wow.:kisss:

ROFL I didnt know Bill was a radio receiver expert.
Belicheck looks guilty of something. Watch his post game interviews he is up to something. No way a career backup QB can look average. No way. He found a new way to cheat and he isn't fooling me.

Belicheck looks guilty of something. Watch his post game interviews he is up to something. No way a career backup QB can look average. No way. He found a new way to cheat and he isn't fooling me.

You mean like steve young?

I'm starting to like this kid.

Looks like I was on to something eh Cutler..

What happened to my first post?

Mods don't deal with trolls who bump up 6 month old threads....ask D22. :muse:

Hey - it was relevant.

I called it. I said the Broncos would try and dump Cutler since he wasn't getting the job done and go after Cassel:thumb:

Hey - it was relevant.

I called it. I said the Broncos would try and dump Cutler since he wasn't getting the job done and go after Cassel:thumb:
You were wrong though. It's ironic that the guy who ruined Tom Brady's career is now Matt Cassel's teammate.

its sad that every QB can't be praised throughout the sports media world as a "Montanna like God' when they throw 3 Tds - 10 Ints in 9 of 16 gms...and lose to 5 toughest opponants

can you imagine what the immpression and image of say ..."Fvck" lets say every god damn QB in the world other than Tom Brady or Matt Cassel wearing a Bob Kraft uniform would be like ?

Manning a 1st ballad HOF'er and the greatest passing QB of this time was labeled a "Choker' and said he couldn't get it done for a few years because the refs ignore rules in Gillette stadium forcing the commish to publically enforce exsisting rules ignored.."Ty Law Rule"

Back