Hi guys

actually the most recent post says Today, 12:17 PM

You're right, sorry. I was looking at the join date.

Anyway, I sent a pm. Thanks for directing me to the member list to find him.

(I'm not really a stalker)

My cousin the Steelers fan told me about a Titans board - don't recall if it was a fan forum or something on their official website - where as soon as you said anything negative about the Titans you were banned. Apparently they were having so many problems with trolls they went to a "zero tolerance" policy.

I couldn't stand that. I HATE it when people accuse me of "not being a true fan" if I complain about the team. I get mad at my wife at times, but that doesn't mean I want a divorce. When you see dumb moves that make you angry, of course you want to talk about it.

It's just that last season there wasn't that much to complain about until Feb. 3.

That would be the tomb and it is a slaughterhouse for opposing fans.

You're right, sorry. I was looking at the join date.

Anyway, I sent a pm. Thanks for directing me to the member list to find him.

(I'm not really a stalker)

no problem :)

That would be the tomb and it is a slaughterhouse for opposing fans.
I can see how it would drive most fans mad.

TOMB isn't so bad once you accept the fact that its all sunshine and rainbows Titan talk... all the time!

I still post over there from time to time when our matchups are playing.

I can see how it would drive most fans mad.

TOMB isn't so bad once you accept the fact that its all sunshine and rainbows Titan talk... all the time!

I still post over there from time to time when our matchups are playing.

The Titans have a board?

Tennessee has a team?

ROFL

The Titans have a board?

Tennessee has a team?

ROFL
Its actually a nice change of scenery. Everyone is so nice.
Well, until they find out you root for another team. j/k
Seriously though, lots of good people over there.

no1jag, Did they ever get the Jacksonville board fixed?

I used to have fits trying to log into the old mb.
I remember it being super SLOW or having database issues most of the time last year.
Used to drive me NUTS!

Glad it wasn't only me who noticed the circle-jerking mentality.

Ummm.....no one told you about the "initiation"?:rolleyes:

Seriously, welcome again. Its the off season. Have some fun. When the season starts, things get a bit more serious.

Did jags.com break down? hahahaha.

Now THERE is a board that has issues!

Oh god you're telling me ...there are some real pieces of work over there. I think alot of the angry-tone of their posts stems from frustration at being the Wiley Coyote constantly chasing the Colts Roadrunner.

Oh god you're telling me ...there are some real pieces of work over there. I think alot of the angry-tone of their posts stems from frustration at being the Wiley Coyote constantly chasing the Colts Roadrunner.

That, plus the fact that crybaby Del Rio is their coach.

That, plus the fact that crybaby Del Rio is their coach.

You think the Jags hate us - apparently Del Rio and Fisher hate each other even more, and it goes to their USC days I heard. A Jags player on NFL Live commented once on the viciousness in their games, to paraphrase "we love to beat each other up and run the score up on each other".

I think another part of the mutual hate stems from the fact Fisher once referred to AllTel stadium as "This is OUR house" in 1999 after beating them there twice in the regular season and in the play-offs.

Personally I'm always a little anxious whenever we play the Jags, given how much their players on D hate the Colts (hello Mike Peterson!) - I have vivid memories of one of their players (Stroud? Peterson?) repeatedly shoving Edge's helmet into the ground after a play once. Still, they always seem to come off worse for wear whenever we play - ask Fatty McButterpants (Byron Leftwich), I think the Colts front four might've permanently derailed his career with the injuries they've inflicted on him over the years

You think the Jags hate us - apparently Del Rio and Fisher hate each other even more, and it goes to their USC days I heard. A Jags player on NFL Live commented once on the viciousness in their games, to paraphrase "we love to beat each other up and run the score up on each other".

I think another part of the mutual hate stems from the fact Fisher once referred to AllTel stadium as "This is OUR house" in 1999 after beating them there twice in the regular season and in the play-offs.

Personally I'm always a little anxious whenever we play the Jags, given how much their players on D hate the Colts (hello Mike Peterson!) - I have vivid memories of one of their players (Stroud? Peterson?) repeatedly shoving Edge's helmet into the ground after a play once. Still, they always seem to come off worse for wear whenever we play - ask Fatty McButterpants (Byron Leftwich), I think the Colts front four might've permanently derailed his career with the injuries they've inflicted on him over the years

It's true they always give us a run for the money, and they do play physical (and dirty, IMO), but despite all the pundits saying "this is the year they overtake the Colts for the AFCS", I'll believe it when they actually do it.

And if they and the Titans beat each other up, well, all the better for us! :D

It's true they always give us a run for the money, and they do play physical (and dirty, IMO), but despite all the pundits saying "this is the year they overtake the Colts for the AFCS", I'll believe it when they actually do it.

And if they and the Titans beat each other up, well, all the better for us! :D

I think the gap still remains the same - their strongest asset, their D has taken some steps back with the lack of a proven, effective pass-rush and some of their players are also getting long in the tooth, on that side of the ball.

However, on the offensive side of the ball, Garrard seems to have the swagger, leadership and talent to finally provide some spark for their inept offense. I actually like Garrard and think he is, unfortunately for us, a winner and a million times better than Fatty McButterpants (wonder where he'll end up?). Plus the addition of Ronald Curry looks to shore up that dreadful WR corps.

Either way, they always play us hard. Speaking of beating each other up - it still aches me how badly we mauled the Chargers, only to lose that game in the play-offs and wind up serving them to the Pats on a platter. I think in that game we knocked out LT, Rivers and Gates - that must've been a dream for the Pats.

I think the gap still remains the same - their strongest asset, their D has taken some steps back with the lack of a proven, effective pass-rush and some of their players are also getting long in the tooth, on that side of the ball.

However, on the offensive side of the ball, Garrard seems to have the swagger, leadership and talent to finally provide some spark for their inept offense. I actually like Garrard and think he is, unfortunately for us, a winner and a million times better than Fatty McButterpants (wonder where he'll end up?). Plus the addition of Ronald Curry looks to shore up that dreadful WR corps.

Either way, they always play us hard. Speaking of beating each other up - it still aches me how badly we mauled the Chargers, only to lose that game in the play-offs and wind up serving them to the Pats on a platter. I think in that game we knocked out LT, Rivers and Gates - that must've been a dream for the Pats.

I never thought much of Rivers until that game. The guy showed alot of heart and played his ass off, unlike LT.

Agreed! In fact, I just watched that game again the other day on NFL Replay, trying to figure out just how in the hell we LOST that game, and I STILL haven't figured it out! :banghead::cuss::bang:

I never thought much of Rivers until that game. The guy showed alot of heart and played his ass off, unlike LT.

I have to admit he showed me something then, too. But I still don't like the way he mouthed off to the fans. I thought that was a bit childish. (like when Vick threw the bird) These guys are pros - they need to act like it and ignore the drunken fans.

You're absolutely right. David Garrard is a solid QB and a born leader. His biggest downfall is his knuckleheaded coach. If the team listened to Garrard instead of DelRio the entire AFC South would be in deep doo doo. They went out and found him some offensive linemen but it's hopefully going to take a while for them to learn to stop the Colts defense (*if* they are healthier this year)

Back