How many guys is Shawn Thornton going to jump before years end?

How many guys is Shawn Thornton going to jump before years end?

• 20 plus cheap shots?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30 plus cheap shots?

• 50 plus cheap shots?

• 65 plus cheap shots??? Putting Terry O'Reily to shame?

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
Did you watch the whole video? Maybe you noticed Weber taking a shot at Pouliot right before Thornton went after him? That's called being a good teammate. Just because Weber got his ass handed to him in the fight, that's really no reason to be mad at Thornton, now is it?:shrug:

Did you watch the whole video? Maybe you noticed Weber taking a shot at Pouliot right before Thornton went after him? That's called being a good teammate. Just because Weber got his ass handed to him in the fight, that's really no reason to be mad at Thornton, now is it?:shrug:
He knows this,but turning a blind eye fits in the grand scheme of things..:coffee:

Hey man, I can agree with some of that. I will disagree with him dropping the gloves from behind and mauling him like rodney harrison on jerry rice.

Mr. Thornton could have very easily said, do not touch him illegally or I will murder you and eat you kids.

Hey man, I can agree with some of that. I will disagree with him dropping the gloves from behind and mauling him like rodney harrison on jerry rice.

Mr. Thornton could have very easily said, do not touch him illegally or I will murder you and eat you kids.
I hope the pussy needs a new jaw...:coffee:

Why don't you put this in the Every Other Sport Beside Football Forum? :huh:
Posted via Mobile Device

Why don't you put this in the Every Other Sport Beside Football Forum? :huh:
Posted via Mobile Device

my bad, i thought this was general topics....if needs be, would mods move this.

Thanks pyxis, not all pats fans are that illogical. :fingerscrossed::muse:

Because here in the TRC we tend to post SERIOUSLY non sports related shit.
Posted via Mobile Device

Most Pats fans are that illogical?

Um. Ok.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back