How scared are Patriot fans?

How can dawson, dashoe, and d22 get offers to be let out of here and I don't?:huh::crying::crying:

I don't want to post anywhere but here I just want to be able to edit my posts.

Why don't you think about why they would get offers and you wouldn't.

Because Denver gave Brady his first playoff loss?:shrug:

Are you for serious. I only ask cause you've had other posts with batshit crazy conspiracy theories and you were dead serious.

If you are for serious. WTF?

Why do you need to edit your post? arn't you right the first time?
Yes. But everyone makes mistakes. It gets frustrating not being able to fix posts and give rep to republicans.

If the pats lose, you won't have any tie breakers in your division. The Jets have only lost once to a divisional opponnent same with Miami.

This is the biggest game of your season right here.

Lucky for you and the drunk coach @ mile high ( ROFL high...... the coach is ) the Donkeys play inb a suck assed division and may take the "crown" @ 7-9

Joey Porter means BUSINESS CHEATERS! He is going to **** you guys up. Did you guys watch his interview on NFL Countdown? He says that every single one of your championships deserve an asterisk, and that those championship banners should be his.:bow:

Joey Porter means BUSINESS CHEATERS! He is going to **** you guys up. Did you guys watch his interview on NFL Countdown? He says that every single one of your championships deserve an asterisk, and that those championship banners should be his.:bow:

:coffee:

It's halftime, who is this Joey Porter guy you speak of? :shrug:

He hasn't made a play today.

He's a pansy ass whining bitch.

Well, considering that the "cheating" that the Patriots did had NOTHING to do with the actual games, especially considering that teams change their signals after every game... yeah, I'd call it whining like a pansy ass bitch.
Flim the signals and at half time use them to your advantage. Yes they had EVERYTHING to do with the game. Porter wouldn't say you were cheating for no reason, you did it and he and everyone else in the NFL doesn't like it.

What happens when you violate the salary cap?

Time to ban this loser.
We were fined and lost a 3rd round draft pick for differing players money to a later date until our new stadium was finished. It was a way for Pat Bowlen (our owner) to save money while building a $400,000,000 stadium.

We were fined and lost a 3rd round draft pick for differing players money to a later date until our new stadium was finished. It was a way for Pat Bowlen (our owner) to save money while building a $400,000,000 stadium at the taxpayers expense.

...and I know who Pat Bowlen is TYVM. Don't need you to point that out.

Now get the fvck off our board.

Back