How to act like a douchebag, by D22

No they didnt. It was a rules violation, they were fined, a few people tried to make it more and couldnt so they vanished. Ever hear of walsh anymore? Is the senator on espn anymore? Nope. Its over.

Midgar...wipe that brady spew out of your eyes...and read a fvcking sports paper will ya!!!...Do you really think the worst onfield cheating scandel will ever go away !!! LMAO!

Bill Belichck* and Bob Kraft & the fraud Patriots solely are responsible for breaking the #1 Top Priority rule of all professional sports...They put the NFLs Intregrity in question & lost all confidence in ther general public..ask Roger Goodell...this may refresh your memory...wake the fvck up...what planet are you on...shit it will is called the "Belichick* Rule ,...just another major contraversial season & rule change due o the great fraud Patriots...

The proposals were among a series of changes Goodell wants implemented before next season "to preserve the competitive integrity of the game" and "maintain public confidence" in the sport, according to the memo, which he sent to the league's competition committee yesterday. The memo represents Goodell's strongest response to the controversy stemming from the videotaping scandal involving the New England Patriots this past season and the league's handling of it

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/03/06/AR2008030603654.html

Midgar...wipe that brady spew out of your eyes...and read a fvcking sports paper will ya!!!...Do you really think the worst onfield cheating scandel will ever go away !!! LMAO!

Bill Belichck* and Bob Kraft & the fraud Patriots solely are responsible for breaking the #1 Top Priority rule of all professional sports...They put the NFLs Intregrity in question & lost all confidence in ther general public..ask Roger Goodell...this may refresh your memory...wake the fvck up...what planet are you on...shit it will is called the "Belichick* Rule ,...just another major contraversial season & rule change due o the great fraud Patriots...

The proposals were among a series of changes Goodell wants implemented before next season "to preserve the competitive integrity of the game" and "maintain public confidence" in the sport, according to the memo, which he sent to the league's competition committee yesterday. The memo represents Goodell's strongest response to the controversy stemming from the videotaping scandal involving the New England Patriots this past season and the league's handling of it

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/03/06/AR2008030603654.html

:toolroll:

first who said it was the worst on field incident? Second if it was just NE that did this, why are the bringing this down on all teams? 3rd Goodell said himself that it offered no competitve advantage. Its amazing what you quote from the guy and what you ignore. Its also amazing that this ended soon after walsh fell on his face and yet you still try to make it into something. Its a rules violation. Not a crime, nobody was arrested, no laws were broke. It was a rule that the NFL made up, and nobody even knows when, since most of the coaches and some players said that a ton of teams have done the same thing, the only thing different was that in 2006, they said they wanted it to stop, and the pats didnt, so basically for 8 minutes of the jets game they were going against the commish and were fined for it. As you ignore everything else you have ignored when I have told you that players have flat out said they played on teams that did the same thing, and coaches have said they did the same thing. The reason the commish said no competitve adantage because and for the 80th time. Stealing signals is not illigal, the NFL just didnt want it done in the way the pats were fined for doing it. If you would ever just listen and read this stuff you might understand and not look like the idiot you are.

1-first who said it was the worst on field incident?
2-Second if it was just NE that did this, why are the bringing this down on all teams?
3- 3rd Goodell said himself that it offered no competitve advantage.
4- Its also amazing that this ended soon after walsh fell on his face and yet you still try to make it into something.
5- Its a rules violation. Not a crime, nobody was arrested, no laws were broke. It was a rule that the NFL made up, and nobody even knows when,
6-since most of the coaches and some players said that a ton of teams have done the same thing, the only thing different was that in 2006, they said they wanted it to stop, and the pats didnt,
7- so basically for 8 minutes of the jets game they were going against the commish and were fined for it.
8- As you ignore everything else you have ignored when I have told you that players have flat out said they played on teams that did the same thing, and coaches have said they did the same thing.
9-The reason the commish said no competitve adantage because and for the 80th time. Stealing signals is not illigal, the NFL just didnt want it done in the way the pats were fined for doing it.
10- If you would ever just listen and read this stuff you might understand and not look like the idiot you are.

Midgar you seem like a real nice person & never insult me too bad...your mainly just dead set in loving the Patriots & Tom Brady's ass...and thats great...you still can even though they have gotten caught red handed cheated like bastards..

Have you ever hear the term..."He see & hears only what he wants to see & hear"...you my friend are the actual person that term was made up for...

1- Here is 1 of hundreds of articles from around the world in every state and sports forum decscribing the obvious about "Spygate's effect on all non-patriot fans...and this is the majority of how the sports world feels...so d0on't post stupid article from the 2 of 32 coaches or the 4 players from 1,500 or the Boston Globe article to the other 4,000 papers or the local NESN to the world wide ESPN & NFL Networks repeating the same exact thing I am..

Heres just the last sentence from the article...LMAO!!!

"This much is certain: The chants of "Cheaters!" that began at Radio City Music Hall last month when the Patriots were on the draft-day clock won't be dying down any time soon.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8134398/No-one-ended-up-looking-good-in-Spygate

2- You don't truly believe anyone in there straight mind would make a rule that only applied to 1 single entity ...do you ?...you might actually be that dumb !!! as this question was

3- Of course he said that...would he destroy all the evidence & then say it was a competitive advantage !!! Then how would he explain that and without any investigation...a cover up is a cover up for a reason and every cover up is designed around nothing but fraud & lies and corruption...heres just a couple that don't pass the laugh test..

BB* - "I mis-interpreted the rules"
Goodell - "Bob Kraft never knew anything about this illegal taping"
Kraft* - "I never knew about this illegal taping"
BB* - I didn't think I was doing anything wrong for 7 years "
Goodell - "This wasn't widespread and the 6 tapes only go back to 2006"
Kraft* - " This is not what the Patriots brand is about"

4- It didn't end soon after Walsh exposed his tapes...it only raised even more questions to the sports world...such as:

- ESPN were just as suprised as the rest of the sports world 7 months later to find out that not only the tapes were of coaches giving signals & the time clock with yd & down...it also included all the live formations & tendencies depending on situations

- It raised the question of BB* lieing he didn't think he was doing anything wrong...yet Walsh testified that he was told not to get caught & lie about what he was filming if anyone asked and his "ON" light was broke the whole time and he had fake ID Badges & some games told to not wear Patiot colors...

- It raised the question about Goodell lieing again it wasn't widespread & there were only 6 tapes only went back to 2006...his original statement before Walsh came forward...

- It also made Sen. Alen Specter write this 42 page statement and stand up in Congress and document it for future use hopeing & giving Roger Goodell the respect and opportunity to open an independent honest Investigation to prove their innocense and regain the respect of the public & return the Integrity of the game...so far he refuses to get to the truth of "Spygate"...

http://blogs.courant.com/on_background/2008/06/specter-puts-42page-spygate-st.html

5- "NO...What it is"....It's Just the whole reputation of the NFL and its Integrity will always be in question now because of 7 years of admitted cheating from the 3 time SB dynasty...and the majority of the sports world lost complete confidense & trust in the league and the people running it...Roger Goodell & Bob Kraft*

Some rule violation !!!!

6- Tons of teams have done this...simply prove what your saying..first off...name the other 1 team even...never mind tomns that has admitted using illegal cameras since 2000 when this rule was majorly enforced... !!! ... Just 1 team from 2000 to now...

7- 8 minutes hah!!!...try every fvcking game since 2000 pre season playing the Tampa Bay Bucs ... Thats aproximately 21 Pre season games...112 regular season games and 21 post season games incling 3 Superbowls..."NOT" 8 fvcking minutes...

8- Of course they did...as i said 1,000 times if it wasn't an enforced rule and everyone was doing it wasn't illegal ot an advantage...name 1 other coach ot team that has done this since the year 2000 !.

9- You use way too many words describing this as "Only" and "Just"...the fact is there has never been a more serious onfield violation nearly as bad as this and for 7 frigin years...Even the NBA referee that went to prison for changing calls to change the outcoe of the game doesn't even come close to this Professional sports violation...

Belichick* is a coach in the NFL ...he is 1 of only 32 extremely fortunate men in the whole world to be priveledged to have an oppotunity top coach a team in ther greatest sport in the whole world...and not only Belichick* completetly disrespected the sport that gave him the opportunity...worse look at the example he set for Millions & Millions of coaches and young athletes ....

Think about this paragragh the most...and then tell me how it was a mere measly broken rule...he tarnished not just the Patriots whole franchise and players like Brady...he tarnished & blackened the eye of the whole NFL... and Kraft * and Goodell are equally if not more responsible...and all 3 should be at best banned for a year ...at least that would show the NFL will never tolerate such onfield cheating again...

10- you call me an idiot...maybe you should actually read & understand the seriousness of what happened...I don't think there is a disputable sentence in this post & my last ditch effort to make you admit & understand how serious it was instead of defending & trying with zero credible evidence that "Spygate' was simply nothing...& just a bunch of Patriots haters trying to take down the #1 team...

yes alot of ppeople want to put aside & move on...but it has not even been delt with yet...and the questions will always be there foirever until there is an open independent investigation ...and you know as well as I know that an honest investigation will ultimately destroy this whole Patriots Franchise & at the very least ...Goodell will be fired & Kraft & Belichick* will both be banned...Kraft may be the only one of the 3 to sneak out of...OOOPS!!! I mean buy his way out of any league punishment...

Midgar ...sorry about the length & Im sure to get a bunch of yawns...but thats all she wrote...Im done with you on this topic.. id can't even understand what Belichick* and then how arrogent & cocky he acted...you have serious problems...is this the type of fraud & person you want millions of kids to look up to ...how about your own...maybe BB* can't teach them how to cutt all corners no matter what the cost ....is that what you think makes sports so great ...a fvcking fraud & a Cheater being labeled a "Genious" in the greatest sport in the world.

Midgar you seem like a real nice person & never insult me too bad...your mainly just dead set in loving the Patriots & Tom Brady's ass...and thats great...you still can even though they have gotten caught red handed cheated like bastards..

Have you ever hear the term..."He see & hears only what he wants to see & hear"...you my friend are the actual person that term was made up for...

1- Here is 1 of hundreds of articles from around the world in every state and sports forum decscribing the obvious about "Spygate's effect on all non-patriot fans...and this is the majority of how the sports world feels...so d0on't post stupid article from the 2 of 32 coaches or the 4 players from 1,500 or the Boston Globe article to the other 4,000 papers or the local NESN to the world wide ESPN & NFL Networks repeating the same exact thing I am..

Heres just the last sentence from the article...LMAO!!!

"This much is certain: The chants of "Cheaters!" that began at Radio City Music Hall last month when the Patriots were on the draft-day clock won't be dying down any time soon.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8134398/No-one-ended-up-looking-good-in-Spygate

2- You don't truly believe anyone in there straight mind would make a rule that only applied to 1 single entity ...do you ?...you might actually be that dumb !!! as this question was

3- Of course he said that...would he destroy all the evidence & then say it was a competitive advantage !!! Then how would he explain that and without any investigation...a cover up is a cover up for a reason and every cover up is designed around nothing but fraud & lies and corruption...heres just a couple that don't pass the laugh test..

BB* - "I mis-interpreted the rules"
Goodell - "Bob Kraft never knew anything about this illegal taping"
Kraft* - "I never knew about this illegal taping"
BB* - I didn't think I was doing anything wrong for 7 years "
Goodell - "This wasn't widespread and the 6 tapes only go back to 2006"
Kraft* - " This is not what the Patriots brand is about"

4- It didn't end soon after Walsh exposed his tapes...it only raised even more questions to the sports world...such as:

- ESPN were just as suprised as the rest of the sports world 7 months later to find out that not only the tapes were of coaches giving signals & the time clock with yd & down...it also included all the live formations & tendencies depending on situations

- It raised the question of BB* lieing he didn't think he was doing anything wrong...yet Walsh testified that he was told not to get caught & lie about what he was filming if anyone asked and his "ON" light was broke the whole time and he had fake ID Badges & some games told to not wear Patiot colors...

- It raised the question about Goodell lieing again it wasn't widespread & there were only 6 tapes only went back to 2006...his original statement before Walsh came forward...

- It also made Sen. Alen Specter write this 42 page statement and stand up in Congress and document it for future use hopeing & giving Roger Goodell the respect and opportunity to open an independent honest Investigation to prove their innocense and regain the respect of the public & return the Integrity of the game...so far he refuses to get to the truth of "Spygate"...

http://blogs.courant.com/on_background/2008/06/specter-puts-42page-spygate-st.html

5- "NO...What it is"....It's Just the whole reputation of the NFL and its Integrity will always be in question now because of 7 years of admitted cheating from the 3 time SB dynasty...and the majority of the sports world lost complete confidense & trust in the league and the people running it...Roger Goodell & Bob Kraft*

Some rule violation !!!!

6- Tons of teams have done this...simply prove what your saying..first off...name the other 1 team even...never mind tomns that has admitted using illegal cameras since 2000 when this rule was majorly enforced... !!! ... Just 1 team from 2000 to now...

7- 8 minutes hah!!!...try every fvcking game since 2000 pre season playing the Tampa Bay Bucs ... Thats aproximately 21 Pre season games...112 regular season games and 21 post season games incling 3 Superbowls..."NOT" 8 fvcking minutes...

8- Of course they did...as i said 1,000 times if it wasn't an enforced rule and everyone was doing it wasn't illegal ot an advantage...name 1 other coach ot team that has done this since the year 2000 !.

9- You use way too many words describing this as "Only" and "Just"...the fact is there has never been a more serious onfield violation nearly as bad as this and for 7 frigin years...Even the NBA referee that went to prison for changing calls to change the outcoe of the game doesn't even come close to this Professional sports violation...

Belichick* is a coach in the NFL ...he is 1 of only 32 extremely fortunate men in the whole world to be priveledged to have an oppotunity top coach a team in ther greatest sport in the whole world...and not only Belichick* completetly disrespected the sport that gave him the opportunity...worse look at the example he set for Millions & Millions of coaches and young athletes ....

Think about this paragragh the most...and then tell me how it was a mere measly broken rule...he tarnished not just the Patriots whole franchise and players like Brady...he tarnished & blackened the eye of the whole NFL... and Kraft * and Goodell are equally if not more responsible...and all 3 should be at best banned for a year ...at least that would show the NFL will never tolerate such onfield cheating again...

10- you call me an idiot...maybe you should actually read & understand the seriousness of what happened...I don't think there is a disputable sentence in this post & my last ditch effort to make you admit & understand how serious it was instead of defending & trying with zero credible evidence that "Spygate' was simply nothing...& just a bunch of Patriots haters trying to take down the #1 team...

yes alot of ppeople want to put aside & move on...but it has not even been delt with yet...and the questions will always be there foirever until there is an open independent investigation ...and you know as well as I know that an honest investigation will ultimately destroy this whole Patriots Franchise & at the very least ...Goodell will be fired & Kraft & Belichick* will both be banned...Kraft may be the only one of the 3 to sneak out of...OOOPS!!! I mean buy his way out of any league punishment...

Midgar ...sorry about the length & Im sure to get a bunch of yawns...but thats all she wrote...Im done with you on this topic.. id can't even understand what Belichick* and then how arrogent & cocky he acted...you have serious problems...is this the type of fraud & person you want millions of kids to look up to ...how about your own...maybe BB* can't teach them how to cutt all corners no matter what the cost ....is that what you think makes sports so great ...a fvcking fraud & a Cheater being labeled a "Genious" in the greatest sport in the world.

OMG I actually read that. Anyway. First prove every game since 2000. Well no you can't. Second, of course people were doing it the whole time, it was not a big deal until the pats got turned in by a disgruntled moron in mangini, then everyone stopped, thats for sure. This was about the pats and how great they are. If this happened with the bengals or the cardinals, nobody would care. This has been said by everyone. Its not serious, its over. A team was fined, just like denver was, just like the niners were, just like teams that tampered were. Most if not all coaches would never turn a team in for this because thats stupid when everyone is doing this, it was done for spite. If it was truly something that helped the pats then the jets would have made the signals confuse the pats and screwed the whole thing up. But see it doesn't. Every team, every coach, do as much as they can to try and win, the thing is, no matter what you do, it comes down to execution, but you always look for whatever you can get, every coach in football will say this, why do you think no coaches or owners lashed out? The pats got caught mainly due to a fued between mangini and BB, if for that, this never even gets talked about, but you damn right this is done, you think BB just pulled this out of his ass? He learned it somewhere. See your problem is, this is an excuse for you to use to bash the patriots. Only an idiot would think the pats got a major advantage from this anymore than any other team doing it, but see, its your crutch and even when the pats rattled off 18 straight camera free, it was not enough. Which basically tells me that its not about integrity, its not about cheating, its not about an advantage, its about an excuse, so you dont have to say what deep down you already know, that the pats are a great great team.

"This much is certain: The chants of "Cheaters!" that began at Radio City Music Hall last month when the Patriots were on the draft-day clock won't be dying down any time soon."

First of all as you like to point out that's an opinion not fact. And it's funny Kraft got a standing ovation at the Hall of Fame ceremony.

"- It raised the question about Goodell lieing again it wasn't widespread & there were only 6 tapes only went back to 2006...his original statement before Walsh came forward..."

The tapes originally handed over only went back to 2006.

"6- Tons of teams have done this...simply prove what your saying..first off...name the other 1 team even...never mind tomns that has admitted using illegal cameras since 2000 when this rule was majorly enforced... !!! ... Just 1 team from 2000 to now..."

Jimmy Johnson admitted to using cameras in Dallas and Miami.

"10- you call me an idiot...maybe you should actually read & understand the seriousness of what happened...I don't think there is a disputable sentence in this post & my last ditch effort to make you admit & understand how serious it was instead of defending & trying with zero credible evidence that "Spygate' was simply nothing...& just a bunch of Patriots haters trying to take down the #1 team..."

I just disputed a number of them.

:thwak:

1- First prove every game since 2000. Well no you can't.

2- Second, of course people were doing it the whole time, it was not a big deal until the pats got turned in by a disgruntled moron in mangini, then everyone stopped, thats for sure.

3- This was about the pats and how great they are.

4- why do you think no coaches or owners lashed out? The pats got caught mainly due to a fued between mangini and BB,

5- Only an idiot would think the pats got a major advantage from this anymore than any other team doing it, .

I really tried hard not to return a comment...but i read your post and can't believe anyone can truly be this pathetic & blinded by stardom !!!

You didn't address or prove wrong a single thing I posted...why because its all true...and your whole argument is only based on your love for the Patriots...

1- You say no I can't because Goodell & Kraft squarshed any ideas of an investigation...As the 42 page statement to congress reads...

Matt Walshed tapes went from Aug. 20th, 2000 Tampa Bay to Dec.22nd 2001 Dolphins
Steve Scarnecchia Tapes from Sept 9th 2002 Steelers - Sept 25th 2005 Steelers
Matt Estrella Taped from 2005 to sept 2007

2- If was an ounce of credibility to your theorie...why did Green Bay throw Matt Estrella out of their Stadium and Detroit call the NFL from Gillette and 2 other team I think the Bills and somone else also complained to the NFL about the Patriots ? Did Manginni work for allthose teams also ? And those multiple complaints that were ignored by Belichick* and Kraft* forceed Goodell to send that memo... the smartest thing he did...your theorie is sad

3- This was about blatent cheating and complete disregard for the rules...after multiple verbal complaints and a written one also...they got caught...Krafts* power couldn't save them this time...too many witnesses & a camera with evidence.

4- Your rediculous...do you know that NFL security was already there at the Jets to specifically monitor the Patriots to see if they would still film after the memo ? ...Manginni is nothing but a skapegoat to somehow ease the pain & mislead the real story...

Manginni was the last guy to expose Belichick* for cheating...were's you theorie now ?

5- Only an idiot like you would believe that a coach risking his career his legacy & reputation for 7 whole years stealing signals from opponants with illegal equipment in forbidden areas and also trusting a low-level camerman to keep this great secret...and he never once ever used this incredible information right there at his fingertiops every game during or ever viewed the tape at half time to adjust ...

Please !!!! A coach j=has the signals. the down & Yardage and the actual play formation and never used it !!!

How fvcking pathetic & nieve are you people ? seriously...It actually scares me knowing people that stupid exsist & walk the same streets I do...

"
- First of all as you like to point out that's an opinion not fact. And it's funny Kraft got a standing ovation at the Hall of Fame ceremony.

- The tapes originally handed over only went back to 2006.

- Jimmy Johnson admitted to using cameras in Dallas and Miami.

:

- The NFL has alot of love for Kraft & will give him a pass for all the deals and contracts and revenue he brought into this league and give him the benifit of the doubt and actually think he got screwed by what Belichick* and think he didn't have anything to do with it...

Kraft is just as..if not more responsible for "Spygate'...he condoned it and most likely even told Belichick* to keep doing because it helped them win even after the multiple warnings and the memo was sent assuming he could squarsh it as he did the 3-5 times in 2006 because of his power & influence......only this time there were way too many witnesses along with the state police confiscating the camera & evidence...

- Year 6 tapes...why did Goodell mislead everyone and say in september "This isn't widespread & the 6 tapes are dated to 2006" misleading everyone into thinking that was it ...yet when Walsh comes forward claiming he lied and he has tapes...Goodell changes his statement & 4 months later says Belichick* said he has done this since he coached the Patriots ... why didn't Goodell say that in Spetember ?

- First off Jimmy Johnson is truly an idiot... and secondly did he coach Dallas or the Dolphins at any time from 2000-2007 when this violation was enforced and seems everyone abided by this rule...there has been only 1 single team since 2000 that even has multiple complaints from differant teams about illegal filming of opponants...that the Pastriots & Belichick*...

There was not a single boo to be heard as the esteemed Mr. Kraft gave his fabulous speech this weekend at the HOF ceremony.

Not a one.

Beside being an extremely Nobody wanted to ruin it for Art Mong and Daryl Greene... and those people were there to cheer for the HOF honorees...not Bob Kraft !!!

And Yippe Yahoo for you .....still doesn't delete the fact that the Patriots were booed at the Probowl and the Draft by football fans...and twinn engine jets do Fly-bys at gillette with Belichick*** signs ...and 80% of the sports world think the Patriots cheated to win...

Beside being an extremely Nobody wanted to ruin it for Art Mong and Daryl Greene... and those people were there to cheer for the HOF honorees...not Bob Kraft !!!

And Yippe Yahoo for you .....still doesn't delete the fact that the Patriots were booed at the Probowl and the Draft by football fans...and twinn engine jets do Fly-bys at gillette with Belichick*** signs ...and 80% of the sports world think the Patriots cheated to win...

Miami was booed at the draft too you idiot, You think maybe because its a NY crowd?? It sucks sometimes, but the best teams are usually hated, and the pats are the best team.

- The NFL has alot of love for Kraft & will give him a pass for all the deals and contracts and revenue he brought into this league and give him the benifit of the doubt and actually think he got screwed by what Belichick* and think he didn't have anything to do with it...

Kraft is just as..if not more responsible for "Spygate'...he condoned it and most likely even told Belichick* to keep doing because it helped them win even after the multiple warnings and the memo was sent assuming he could squarsh it as he did the 3-5 times in 2006 because of his power & influence......only this time there were way too many witnesses along with the state police confiscating the camera & evidence...

- Year 6 tapes...why did Goodell mislead everyone and say in september "This isn't widespread & the 6 tapes are dated to 2006" misleading everyone into thinking that was it ...yet when Walsh comes forward claiming he lied and he has tapes...Goodell changes his statement & 4 months later says Belichick* said he has done this since he coached the Patriots ... why didn't Goodell say that in Spetember ?

- First off Jimmy Johnson is truly an idiot... and secondly did he coach Dallas or the Dolphins at any time from 2000-2007 when this violation was enforced and seems everyone abided by this rule...there has been only 1 single team since 2000 that even has multiple complaints from differant teams about illegal filming of opponants...that the Pastriots & Belichick*...

You don't make any sense. :thwak:

If I could just set all his stuff to music and post ii in the Nostalgic Music thread. Admit it. We miss him. :rofl:

Back