How to act like a douchebag, by D22

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Reaction score
The Patsie Homo Forum will elect Tom Brady as the commander & chief...nobody looks better in mens panties than him...

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2..._tom_brady.jpg

I guess we will just have to keep starting threads as thewy destroy them because the Pat Fans that run this forum think they can play by a seperate setof rules...alot like Bill Belichick* and Bob Kraft*

are you taking your medication? you're losing it.

are you taking your medication? you're losing it.

Who is changing my titles ?...Alco & you are the only 2 in here...maybe UT can hide his name & presence !!!

D22 - I wouldn't have a clue how to chnage them. This isn't a battle you're going to win, relax and don't take it so serious.

It's alot easier for me to copy & paste & post 6,000 gay homo threads than it was finding the facts, posting the proof, writing an argument and arguing with you frauds for 6,000 posts...

so keep it up...

How about: you make one more of those threads and your ability to start new threads will be removed?

Good enough for you?

How about: you make one more of those threads and your ability to start new threads will be removed?

Good enough for you?

Your a MOD...why aren't you fixing this problem...is it OK to tamper with thread titles ?

Prisoners have no rights!!!

I have to assume now that it is completely by the rules & ok with all you mods that tampering with other peoples threads & posts are completely OK and fine with this forum ?

If not post the actual rules concerning this behavior and punish the person that has violated those forum rules...

I want 1 good reason why the fvck i should be banned...

Because we're all guests of UT and it sounds like you've been testing his patience. I'm just a user so I don't know for sure but it looks that way.

Because we're all guests of UT and it sounds like you've been testing his patience. I'm just a user so I don't know for sure but it looks that way.

Who is testing who's patience in here....My post has been tampered with and the mod are doing absolutely nothing about it...but condoning even more tampering by changing all my thread titles...and most likely more of my abilty to post in here...

I want a reason for this bullshit behavior...and the mods should explain why is perfectly OK to fvck D22 and break the tampering rules with his threads only because Im not a Patriot fan..

If you mods are going to ban me or stop me from posting threads explain the reason for it... show everyone in your forum exactly what their leadership is truly based on...show them your fair and run an honest unbiased forum.....have those balls at least...

or join the weazel excuse for a man BB* Club

Nah, you're not being banned, sport. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

I didn't see this post before the one above...Im asking again for the 50th time...is it OK and by the rules of this forum and not considered a violation if anyone changes the titles of threads & posts...

Why won't any of you mods answer that simple question ... I have to assume is perfectly fine if im the only one getting any guff over this whole situation...because I didn't do anything,,,.

so please let me know so i can joing in on all that fun too...

I didn't see this post before the one above...Im asking again for the 50th time...is it OK and by the rules of this forum and not considered a violation if anyone changes the titles of threads & posts...

Why won't any of you mods answer that simple question ... I have to assume is perfectly fine if im the only one getting any guff over this whole situation...because I didn't do anything,,,.

so please let me know so i can joing in on all that fun too...

Ok, here you go (by the way....you're awful demanding for an assclown)

1. It IS ok for moderators to change the titles of threads at their discretion
2. It IS ok for REGISTERED USERS to change the titles of THEIR OWN threads at their discretion
3. It is NOT OK for ASSCLOWNS to change the titles of ANY threads

There aren't any mis-spellings in this post, so Annihilus apologizes if you don't understand it.

2. It IS ok for REGISTERED USERS to change the titles of THEIR OWN threads at their discretion

There aren't any mis-spellings in this post, so Annihilus apologizes if you don't understand it.

:party::toast:BINGO....we have BINGO........:toast::party:

1. Completely understandable..
2. So what your saying is only 1 of you 5 Mods changed my "SpyGate" post ?
3. Totaly understandable...

so who is fvcking me ? And is my thread ever going to be fixed

And is my thread ever going to be fixed

As soon as you answer these questions, Rosie:

When do the "Spygate" Congressional Hearings start? You said back in March that it would be any day now. That was 5 months ago. I haven't seen them scheduled. Do you know? Have you used your inside contacts as a respected and influential person to get this information?

Ok, here you go (by the way....and you're awful insulting for an Patriot Fan )

Back