How to act like a douchebag, by D22

As soon as you answer these questions, Rosie:

When do the "Spygate" Congressional Hearings start? You said back in March that it would be any day now. That was 5 months ago. I haven't seen them scheduled. Do you know? Have you used your inside contacts as a respected and influential person to get this information?

It did take 2 years to send Tim Donahey to prison for cheating...so relax...it'll be sure to happen...there are too many obvious blatent lies surrounding "Spygate" from too many big people in the NFL that eventually will catch up as other iussues already have...

1. Completely understandable..
2. So what your saying is only 1 of you 5 Mods changed my "SpyGate" post ?
3. Totaly understandable...

so who is fvcking me ? And is my thread ever going to be fixed

Oh, Annihilus forgot.....The Mighty Thor can do all those things too, so you'll probably have to ask him if it'll ever get 'fixed' (whatever that means). If you yell loudly enough, he'll fly down from Asgard with his magic hammer Mjolner and ensure that swift justice will be done.

If yelling doesn't do it, you can reach him by post:

The Mighty Thor
General Delivery
Asgard

Allow 4 months for general delivery. Fedex doesn't pass Bifrost.

Oh, Annihilus forgot.....The Mighty Thor can do all those things too, so you'll probably have to ask him if it'll ever get 'fixed' (whatever that means). If you yell loudly enough, he'll fly down from Asgard with his magic hammer Mjolner and ensure that swift justice will be done.

If yelling doesn't do it, you can reach him by post:

The Mighty Thor
General Delivery
Asgard

Allow 4 months for general delivery. Fedex doesn't pass Bifrost.

True Patriot Leadership .... and typical behavior...Very Sad !!!!

just another true example of Patriot nation behavior..were do you that crying act from..watching BB* & Tom Brady walking off the field licking sand before the game was over in SuperBowl 40 ?

It did take 2 years to send Tim Donahey to prison for cheating...so relax...it'll be sure to happen...there are too many obvious blatent lies surrounding "Spygate" from too many big people in the NFL that eventually will catch up as other iussues already have...

Spygate is over, maybe you have not heard the news yet with your head stuck up marino's ass.

Spygate is over, maybe you have not heard the news yet with your head stuck up marino's ass.

It'll never be over dummy...the damage has already been done...do know I heard that if the Patriots actually won the superBowl , they would have to put an Asterisk next to the game in the HOF because they got caught onfield cheating that year !!!

Do you think the Patriots tanked SB40 because of that reason alone...that an asterisk even with the win & history would just cause more damage to the whole Patriot SB era from 2001 other and raise more questions & interest in having a thourough investigation ???

something to think about Midgar!!!...sure sucks to be you !!!

It'll never be over dummy...the damage has already been done...do know I heard that if the Patriots actually won the superBowl , they would have to put an Asterisk next to the game in the HOF because they got caught onfield cheating that year !!!

Do you think the Patriots tanked SB40 because of that reason alone...that an asterisk even with the win & history would just cause more damage to the whole Patriot SB era from 2001 other and raise more questions & interest in having a thourough investigation ???

No its over, see how even the media does not talk about it anymore. Its over. Sorry. Nobody tanked the SB, they lost, it happens, it will happen again. I hate to blowup your well thought out conspiracy theory but thats the way it is. Nobody had an asterisk by anything. It was a rules violation, nothing more, nothing less, they have happened before, they will happen again.

ROFL Who would put it, Marino? They don't put asterisks on any records. It's an imaginary thing made up by delusional fans. ROFL

ROFL Who would put it, Marino? They don't put asterisks on any records. It's an imaginary thing made up by delusional fans. ROFL

Well you hit the fan type on the head.

No its over, see how even the media does not talk about it anymore. Its over. Sorry. Nobody tanked the SB, they lost, it happens, it will happen again. I hate to blowup your well thought out conspiracy theory but thats the way it is. Nobody had an asterisk by anything. It was a rules violation, nothing more, nothing less, they have happened before, they will happen again.

Im actually starting to think you really believe that stuff Midgar...

Im actually starting to think you really believe that stuff Midgar...

Yeah go figure, me and most of the world believe the same thing. When the meds kick in you will believe it too.

It sounds like they are seriosly considering putting an asterisk next to Bonds name ...

Yeah go figure, me and most of the world believe the same thing. When the meds kick in you will believe it too.

Midgar you and "ALL" Patriot nation believes its over...me and the whole wrld know the Patriots cheated to win for 7 years and got away with it "So Far "!!!

Midgar you and "ALL" Patriot nation believes its over...me and the whole wrld know the Patriots cheated to win for 7 years and got away with it "So Far "!!!

The whole world? Can you prove the whole world? The pats had a rules violation, they were fined for it and nothing else changed. Your hero's failed horrible. Walsh was a bust and the senator ran away with his tail between his legs.

The whole world? Can you prove the whole world? The pats had a rules violation, they were fined for it and nothing else changed. Your hero's failed horrible. Walsh was a bust and the senator ran away with his tail between his legs.

The NE Patriots Broke the #1 Top Priority rule in professional sports...Belichick* & Kraft* put the NFL's Integrity in question ...

Thats alot more than a rule violation Midgar...Its the worst thing you can do the sport...

It sounds like they are seriosly considering putting an asterisk next to Bonds name ...

They are not. I heard the HOF official right after they received the ball and they were not going to do that and neither was the comish. Link?

The NE Patriots Broke the #1 Top Priority rule in professional sports...Belichick* & Kraft* put the NFL's Integrity in question ...

Thats alot more than a rule violation Midgar...Its the worst thing you can do the sport...

No they didnt. It was a rules violation, they were fined, a few people tried to make it more and couldnt so they vanished. Ever hear of walsh anymore? Is the senator on espn anymore? Nope. Its over.

Back