I Have A New Perspective

newsleepyjean

Life is short, have fun!
Reaction score
Sorry I have been away so long. I have had some serious family sitiations to deal with. During the crisises, football and baseball seemed much less important in the big scheme of life. A belated Merry Christmas to all who sent me messages and lets hope for a Happier New Year. After all, I think the Pats had a good sesaon when you consider all the devastating injuries the team suffered. I think the question we all had after Brady's injury has been answered. Yes, BB is a great coach and did the best he could with what he had to work with. As we New England sports fans always say "there's always next year". So I am looking forward to an exciting season next year and an intersting off-season with many scenerios to address and discuss. I thank God for giving me back both my sons and giving my Mom more time with us. She turns 90 today and is gravely ill, but so dang spunky I bet she could give BB a run for his money! EVERYTHING in life is temporary. ( I have attached a pic of my Mom with all her great-grandchildren at her surprise party on Saturday.) Best wishes to all for a healthy and happy New Year! :) GO PATS!! GO MOM!!! GO LIFE!!!!!

Glad to have you back Jean have missed ya :hug:
Keeping your family in my prayers

Back