I suck at polls merge: Patriot Planets thoughts on the Brady Quinn trade

Patriot Planets thought on the Brady Quinn trade

The real poll

Why? They gave up a full back for a potential starting QB.

And that is exactly shows how little you know about football. If you would have watched any of Quinn's games you would know exactly who was ripped off.....

The true Brady came out when he couldn't throw a ball 35 yards down the field without throwing it out of bounce by 10 yards. The guy is terrible.

Anybody that's into fantasy football knows who Peyton Hillis is.

He's a 6'2" 250 lber that has a 35" Verticle leap.

He ran a 4.57 at the combine. (Faster than Knowshon Moreno)

He led all RB's in Bench Press at the combine.

He is an excellent blocker, good receiver out of the backfield, and a North/South runner.

He is a very versatile player and we could do worse than playing him at TE a little along with RB and back-up FB.

This is what we got for a guy who cannot throw the ball in the NFL.

And that is exactly shows how little you know about football. If you would have watched any of Quinn's games you would know exactly who was ripped off.....

The true Brady came out when he couldn't throw a ball 35 yards down the field without throwing it out of bounce by 10 yards. The guy is terrible.

This is what we got for a guy who cannot throw the ball in the NFL.

LMAo, this is why you are stupid and then you question what people know? Regardless of what brady quinn is or will be, you just used fantasy football to make your point. If you are going to question others at least know what you are talking about first. I mean the funny thing is, your team still got killed, you took quinn in the first round you idiot, you took the hit, not denver and you are too stupid to even realize it. Oh but sorry you have who at QB now? Delhomme? You gave up a player that your team took in the first round 2 years ago for a player thats stats you listed as his height and weight. ROFL

I loved Peyton Hillis his rookie season in Denver. He is a very physical RB who has pretty good hands (some people thought he had the best hands on the team in 08) He isn't much of a blocker though. I like him a lot more than Michael Lombardi does.
Yesterday’s trade with the Broncos for fullback Peyton Hillis was basically a dump. Yes, I know some fans might think Hillis is a valuable commodity, but his lack of blocking and production without the ball makes him very iffy to even make the Browns roster next season. Hillis might look good occasionally with the ball in his hands, but his lack of overall toughness without it has to be in question.
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Diner-morning-news-Is-LT-too-old-for-the-Jets.html

I loved Peyton Hillis his rookie season in Denver. He is a very physical RB who has pretty good hands (some people thought he had the best hands on the team in 08) He isn't much of a blocker though. I like him a lot more than Michael Lombardi does. http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Diner-morning-news-Is-LT-too-old-for-the-Jets.html

Isnt he considered a full back? Might need those to block. Again value wise, denver wins this one. The browns basically gave up a first round pick for a full back....this is why the browns will never be anything, they just make stupid decisions.

Isnt he considered a full back? Might need those to block. Again value wise, denver wins this one. The browns basically gave up a first round pick for a full back....this is why the browns will never be anything, they just make stupid decisions.

I agree that they are stupid, but in dumping Quinn they are admitting and correcting a mistake made by a GM and coach who have been dismissed. They had to get something for Quinn, even if it is just a fullback. Delhomme is a bridge between now and when they can develop their quarterback of the future, whoever that ends up being.

I agree that they are stupid, but in dumping Quinn they are admitting and correcting a mistake made by a GM and coach who have been dismissed. They had to get something for Quinn, even if it is just a fullback. Delhomme is a bridge between now and when they can develop their quarterback of the future, whoever that ends up being.

I am not sure Quinn played enough to be considered a bust though, and who are they planning on being Qb? It seems with the need at Qb in the league, they could have fetched a draft pick for quinn, not just a dump player.

He was drafted to be a FB, but he wasn't a good enough blocker to play there. Denver had to convert one of their backup ILB's to FB.

Hillis has been misused since his college days when he was blocking for McFadden and Felix Jones. Hillis is a RB in a FB's body.

He was drafted to be a FB, but he wasn't a good enough blocker to play there. Denver had to convert one of their backup ILB's to FB.

Hillis has been misused since his college days when he was blocking for McFadden and Felix Jones. Hillis is a RB in a FB's body.

Well the way I see it, if denver cannot make a funning back out of you, nobody can.

LMAo, this is why you are stupid and then you question what people know? Regardless of what brady quinn is or will be, you just used fantasy football to make your point. If you are going to question others at least know what you are talking about first. I mean the funny thing is, your team still got killed, you took quinn in the first round you idiot, you took the hit, not denver and you are too stupid to even realize it. Oh but sorry you have who at QB now? Delhomme? You gave up a player that your team took in the first round 2 years ago for a player thats stats you listed as his height and weight. ROFL

You are so ****ing retarded it is unbelieveable...In one sentence you are telling me not to use fantasy football....In the second one you are using it based on his draft position. My point is that if you have seen Hillis at all, then you know he is quality while on the other hand, if you have seen quinn, you know he is junk.

BTW, the idiot who drafted him is no longer a GM.

So wait, would you give up Ryan Leaf for this guy? Or how about JaMarcus Russell....midgar you are the dumbest fvck here.

And we already have a FB in Lawrence Vickers who should be all pro - he is going to split time with Jerome Harris you retard.

You are so ****ing retarded it is unbelieveable...In one sentence you are telling me not to use fantasy football....In the second one you are using it based on his draft position. My point is that if you have seen Hillis at all, then you know he is quality while on the other hand, if you have seen quinn, you know he is junk.

BTW, the idiot who drafted him is no longer a GM.

No...see moron, when you draft a guy in the first round, you have to pay him more money and you waste a 1st round draft pick...see how that works....see where you got screwed, see how your team lost money and a draft pick because of that pick that you just traded for nothing...see how that works. My god its like teaching 3 year olds. Hillis is quality? Based on what? His combine stats?

Plus 1 for having a good head on your shoulders. I may give Pats fans shit, but I definitely can recognize one who actually understands the game.

I am not sure Quinn played enough to be considered a bust though, and who are they planning on being Qb? It seems with the need at Qb in the league, they could have fetched a draft pick for quinn, not just a dump player.

You act like you have watched him...Trust me, I have been/watched every game since we have been back. He is terrible. Don't get me wrong, Anderson was too.

Back