I will be at the next Pats preseason game

Reaction score
I'm back at my parents' house in Florida, and me and my dad and two brothers will be going to Bucs/Pats in Tampa this Thursday. So any questions that you may have about the game, address them to me, who will serve as your de facto expert on all things Pats Preseason Week 2. :thumb::D

It is but with much sentimentality that I will go to this game. Back in 2008, I went to the Bucs/Pats preseason game (My Dad and I both enjoy going to Bucs' preseason games, don't ask) and I had a great feeling of joy as I kept thinking about how I was going back to New England in only a couple of weeks. This time, I won't have that. Hoping that I can fall in love with Minnesota as I did with New England, but for now, I'm feeling a little like somebody else that went from New England to Minnesota not too long ago...

463935ec1885433442ee81a3400c0913.jpg

Straight cash, homey.

I'm back at my parents' house in Florida, and me and my dad and two brothers will be going to Bucs/Pats in Tampa this Thursday. So any questions that you may have about the game, address them to me, who will serve as your de facto expert on all things Pats Preseason Week 2. :thumb::D

It is but with much sentimentality that I will go to this game. Back in 2008, I went to the Bucs/Pats preseason game (My Dad and I both enjoy going to Bucs' preseason games, don't ask) and I had a great feeling of joy as I kept thinking about how I was going back to New England in only a couple of weeks. This time, I won't have that. Hoping that I can fall in love with Minnesota as I did with New England, but for now, I'm feeling a little like somebody else that went from New England to Minnesota not too long ago...

463935ec1885433442ee81a3400c0913.jpg

Straight cash, homey.

Good luck on the next chapter of your life. Minnesota's a nice place, but their winters are really cold.

:toast:

Good luck on the next chapter of your life. Minnesota's a nice place, but their winters are really cold.

:toast:

Thank you, sir. True enough on the cold Minnesota winters part, that'll be interesting for sure.

Also, I should note, that when I went to the Pats/Bucs preseason game in 2008, Cassel looked TERRIBLE. Then he went onto have a fine season for the Patriots posting an 11-5 record. Which further shows the preseason is useless and yet I keep going every year. :huh:

Back