I'm done with sports

EasyBigFella

Got 6? YUP
Reaction score
The pain is too much. I'm friggin' done. My wife can sit and watch a game like this and say "too bad" and go to bed. Im going to be up unti 4am agonizing and never get over this. I cant take this anymore, I really can't. I never thought I'd feel worse than the 2003 ALCS, but this is worse. This cant be healthy, it can't.

Sports is supposed to be entertainment and stress relief for life. This crap is more stressful than my damn job. I can't take it anymore, I just can't.

ill yell u this now.
no ur not

if u truly follow the team, as much as u try.
u will b back
and patsin change ur av u retard

Please, try being a Jets fan, at least you have won a SB recently. 18-1 is something to be proud of!

It isn't worth it. This cannot be healthy. I refuse to raise my two sons knowing they will feel this pain as I do right now by following these damn teams. Im hurting bad and am just speechless right now.

BleedinGreenNC on 02-03-2008 at 11:21 PM said:
Please, try being a Jets fan, at least you have won a SB recently. 18-1 is something to be proud of!

You know, as silly as it sounds, I think I'd welcome it. You're a Jets fan and it sucks on a different level, but you have NEVER felt like this, EVER. Trust me. I wouldn't welcome this hell on my worst enemy.

I can't believe what I am reading. You "Fans" are like a bunch of spoiled children crying over not getting the latest Pokemon with a houseful of toys.

Are you serious?

u will b back by opening day.
i can guarantee it

obviously ill be back

fuk u jet fan, get off our board

we just experienced worst lose ever STFU and let us vent

well shiz on u next year

I have no problem with the Jet fan commenting. I just cant believe there is a feeling worse than that 2003 ALCS. I didnt think it existed until now. Christ, I have to go to work tomorrow and, what, pretend this shit didnt happen? How the F do I do that?

EasyBigFella* on 02-03-2008 at 11:27 PM said:
I have no problem with the Jet fan commenting. I just cant believe there is a feeling worse than that 2003 ALCS. I didnt think it existed until now. Christ, I have to go to work tomorrow and, what, pretend this shit didnt happen? How the F do I do that?

I know it's hard right now but it will get better. Losing in 2003 was really hard but then having your team come out the next year and having an incredible season was awesome.

All we can hope now is for next year. I myself need a couple of days because I am really disappointed right now.

patsin°° on 02-04-2008 at 03:36 PM said:
Why, cuz Im pissed off? Sorry that my team just blew it's chance at perfection and that I care.

and u think i am not pissed?
no need to bag fans who r not doing anything rong, who hav avs about teen suicde and shit like that

chef on 02-03-2008 at 11:38 PM said:
and u think i am not pissed?
no need to bag fans who r not doing anything rong, who hav avs about teen suicde and shit like that

chef you called me out and i called you out

i changed the avatar, ok?
maybe next time ill make it some unicorns or maybe fairies

Back