I'm glad I joined this board.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm glad I joined this board.

Box_O_Rocks on 12-23-2006 at 10:26 PM said:
Saratoga for the season eh? Heh, my sisters are pretty good looking too - nagging, bossy, grouchy, and they all growl at me when I tell people I have three saints in my family, my brother-in-laws, martyrs to the cause of world peace. Two brother-in-laws laugh their butts off, the third smiles weakly then looks over his shoulder with a guilty, worried expression. So I always know which sister to tweek when I need a good knock down drag out. :D

Damn troublemaker.

Undertaker #59 on 12-23-2006 at 06:38 PM said:
I meant to add I think there is plenty of room for the multiple Pats boards out there. I am happy when someone joins their voice here, but it doesn't bother me if someone else likes a site like Patsfans better for whatever reason. There really is no need to compare the sites as they fill different niches.

Ours just happens to be the vulgar and vile niche. ;)

UT, i tell every patriots fan i meet on the internet that patriots planet is the best patriots site there is.

even with the 26 moderators.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm glad I joined this board.

Box_O_Rocks on 12-23-2006 at 10:47 PM said:
Payback is very special for my bratty baby sisters. :D

Older brothers - a pox on you all :p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm glad I joined this board.

RavenB on 12-23-2006 at 11:01 PM said:
Older brothers - a pox on you all :p
That's okay, I expect one of their kids will be putting me in the old folks' home soon enough. :banghead:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm glad I joined this board.

Box_O_Rocks on 12-23-2006 at 11:14 PM said:
That's okay, I expect one of their kids will be putting me in the old folks' home soon enough. :banghead:

Hiding the millions again, are you :D

JD10367 on 12-23-2006 at 09:12 PM said:
There were some hyena drinking at the waterhole not too long ago.

If I hit Powerball, I want to buy a Real Doll, write "Hi, RG!" across her forehead, and take her to Africa and set her up in front of the waterhole camera so you guys can all see it. ROFL
that would be a sad waste of holes at the ol' waterhole :shake:

personally i like both and i love to talk and to read about our loved New England Patriots

i take the opportunity to wish You and Yr Families:

BUON NATALE E FELICE ANNO NUOVO !

Italian Pat :pat:

I too am a guy who registered here early on and never posted much. I did most of my damage at KFFL. But, that board has lost some luster and I decided to come over here. The thing I love about this board is it has a casual atmosphere of a bunch of Pats fans just having a beer and shooting the breeze about Pats and anything else that comes to mind. It is a highly entertaining format. And the cast of characters is sublime. Truly a wonderful collection of funny, sardonic and skeptical fans. Keep up the good work! :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

SamBam39 on 12-24-2006 at 06:27 AM said:
I too am a guy who registered here early on and never posted much. I did most of my damage at KFFL. But, that board has lost some luster and I decided to come over here. The thing I love about this board is it has a casual atmosphere of a bunch of Pats fans just having a beer and shooting the breeze about Pats and anything else that comes to mind. It is a highly entertaining format. And the cast of characters is sublime. Truly a wonderful collection of funny, sardonic and skeptical fans. Keep up the good work! :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

This is why I prefer this board over all other Pats boards as well. Talking football is fine but it gets extremely boring when you're analyzing every single play, of every single game, every week, with no real discussion about anything other than the Patriots and football. :zzz:

I know there are some peoople out there who prefer their NFL messageboards like that and that's fine. There are more than enough of them out there for them.

Like UT has said before, this site isn't for everyone. Just those who can take a little shootin the shit with their Pats talk. :thumb:

Back