I'm rooting for you VYF!

Alcoholic9*

Reaction score
If only you bastards could put up some damn points though. Without the fumble you could have potentially been up 21-0. :(

Good luck in the second half.

Good luck to VYF and the titans for the second half

shame they will have to play the pats in the next round if they win

Sorry VYF it doesn't look to good for for the Titans right now.

However, all that class is rubbing off on them so they should be better for it.

Thanks guys. I will be rooting for the Patriots all the way. Beat the Jaggies!!

I tried to send positive vibes for you guys VYF, guess I failed. Sorry. :(

Alcoholic9* on 01-06-2008 at 06:31 PM said:
I tried to send positive vibes for you guys VYF, guess I failed. Sorry. :(

:thumb: There is always next year.

:rolleyes:

Bummer VYF:( Your team played its heart out today. If your team just had a quarterback...er....um....:rolleyes:

Move along, nothin to see here...:rolleyes:

shirtsleeve on 01-06-2008 at 06:45 PM said:
Bummer VYF:( Your team played its heart out today. If your team just had a quarterback...er....um....:rolleyes:

Move along, nothin to see here...:rolleyes:

Thanks SS. :)

VYF on 01-06-2008 at 07:49 PM said:

sorry it didn't work out for you this year. It would have been fun this week.

But,you can become a full fledged Patriots fan this week. That has to make you a little happy.:thumb:

ParanoidPatriot on 01-06-2008 at 07:14 PM said:
But,you can become a full fledged Patriots fan this week. That has to make you a little happy.:thumb:

just for the next few weeks. :D

VYF on 01-06-2008 at 08:26 PM said:
just for the next few weeks. :D

Well, with all hope, the Pats will take out BOTH your rivals in the next two weeks. :thumb:

VYF, the Titans are not too far from where they, and you, would like them to be. If they tighten up a few positions, they'll be in the elite. Despite the loss, I think you should find encouragement in what they managed this year with an average receiving corp. and a developing QB. They have good LB's, an emerging and hard-hitting secondary, and one of the best defensive lines in the league. Just hold on a little longer.

krayziebone33 on 01-06-2008 at 08:28 PM said:
VYF, the Titans are not too far from where they, and you, would like them to be. If they tighten up a few positions, they'll be in the elite. Despite the loss, I think you should find encouragement in what they managed this year with an average receiving corp. and a developing QB. They have good LB's, an emerging and hard-hitting secondary, and one of the best defensive lines in the league. Just hold on a little longer.

Thanks KB33 for the encouragement. I'm going to be just fine because I don't let life get me down. :mad:

ha ha I like the mad smilie.

VYF on 01-06-2008 at 07:49 PM said:

Twice in 24 hours, I feel the knife between the shoulder blades! And twice, VYF wields that knife!

But still I take it. Why?

wuv

stupid, stupid shirtsleeve....:sulk:

VYF on 01-06-2008 at 07:29 PM said:
Thanks guys. I will be rooting for the Patriots all the way. Beat the Jaggies!!

I was pulling for you too. I wonder if it might have been different had some of your skill players not have been injured. Bummer.

:(

:hugs n kisses:

Yep I was rooting for the Titans too...I watched the first series where the Titans got down to the 15 and only got a field goal...then I fell asleep. I woke up at halftime and was amazed that they were ahead 6-0. But then I feel asleep again and the Chargers were in command when I woke up...so I went back to sleep.

I love sleep. :)

Back