Indy Star Predicts..... Colts 35 - Pats 31

mgcolby on 11-03-2006 at 10:01 PM said:
"The Patriots have been winning with so-so efforts on offense and defense."

Just curious has he actually watched a Pats game this season? If our defense has been so-so then it would be scary to see what good is.

Wait until January. At that point, they start really trying.

blantyr on 11-03-2006 at 11:01 PM said:
Wait until January. At that point, they start really trying.

Good point. I should have put more thought into it, because as a fan of the Colts you couldn't expect him to recognize a good defense if he saw one.

They actually thought their defense last year was a great defense. Little do/did they know it doesn't take much of a defensive genius to figure out that a team down by 14+ points is probably going to pass.

Last year's Colt's team was by far the best team they have had in the Manning era, a great offense scoring practically at will and a defense that could really take advantage of their speed and their ball hawking abilities after their offense gave them a big lead.

This year ironically is the best Manning has played in his career. And two things are apparent 1) defense's don't respect the run with edge gone 2) and Manning has finally disciplined himself enough to take the underneath when the defense is giving it to him.

Had he learned that lesson last year they would be the defending Super Bowl champions.

ESPN is predicting games using the Madden EA Sports engine in CPU v CPU mode. I tried looking that up to see the prediction. They had the Patriots losing 24 to 27.

Oops. Wrong week. They had the Patriots losing to the Vikings 24 to 27.

Aw well, so much for computerized predictions... :D

Its no surprise coming out of Indy, bad deff what bad deff can you say denial. Besides have you herd some of those lame a$$ songs them come up with out in Indy just sad.

4th and Goal on 11-04-2006 at 07:12 AM said:
Besides have you herd some of those lame a$$ songs them come up with out in Indy just sad.

Yeah.....because we ALL know that "Songs Win Chamionships"....

:banghead:

I have no idea what's gonna happen tomorrow night. And honestly, IMO that's a good thing. Close win? Good omen for the playoffs. Close loss? Analyze and learn. Blowout loss? Nut check for the D. Blowout win? Least likely of the scenarios (0.00001% chance at BEST). But it may show that the Colts have the stuff of champions.

WisColtFan7 on 11-04-2006 at 01:26 PM said:
I have no idea what's gonna happen tomorrow night. And honestly, IMO that's a good thing. Close win? Good omen for the playoffs. Close loss? Analyze and learn. Blowout loss? Nut check for the D. Blowout win? Least likely of the scenarios (0.00001% chance at BEST). But it may show that the Colts have the stuff of champions.
This is why they make beer, it helps with analysis and post-game depression.

Back