Is the NFL legit?

No, not fixed.............. We made a pretty boneheaded play and the elite tear we played made us pay for it.....

Yeah, the PI on Butler was one of the worst calls I've seen in a season full of bad calls. It probably cost us the game too. But we were playing Indy, and you knew they were gonna get a BS PI call that aided them. Happens every year. You have to overcome it by not make dumb calls by the HC.

Again, they blew a 17 point lead with 11 minutes to go.

Please take your moral-victory-everyone-gets-a-trophy crap elsewhere. Thanks.

You are out of your mind. Do you piss your pants every time this team loses? Because perfect seasons won't happen every year and we won't beat the Colts every year.

This wasn't the Super Bowl, this wasn't a home game, this wasn't an easy game. It was a perfectly legitimate effort against a great team and we drilled them quite well. Which means we CAN come out ahead when it really counts and that's in the playoffs.

No, not fixed.............. We made a pretty boneheaded play and the elite tear we played made us pay for it.....

Yeah, the PI on Butler was one of the worst calls I've seen in a season full of bad calls. It probably cost us the game too. But we were playing Indy, and you knew they were gonna get a BS PI call that aided them. Happens every year. You have to overcome it by not make dumb calls by the HC.

Please...going for it 4th and 2 on your own side of the field while having a 6 point lead with a little over 2 mins to go...nuff said.

You are out of your mind. Do you piss your pants every time this team loses? Because perfect seasons won't happen every year and we won't beat the Colts every year.

This wasn't the Super Bowl, this wasn't a home game, this wasn't an easy game. It was a perfectly legitimate effort against a great team and we drilled them quite well. Which means we CAN come out ahead when it really counts and that's in the playoffs.

GOOD TRY GUYS!

All 3 losses are conference losses. If you remember, THAT is why the Patriots missed the playoffs last year despite an 11-5 record.

Conference Losses. Divisional Losses. Home/Road it doesn't matter.

They had their foot on the throat of the Colts and poor play and coaching allowed them to get back up.

17 point lead. 11 minutes to go. Losing that game is inexcusable. I don't care WHO you're playing.

Did Vince McMann buy the NFL?

exactly. pretty clearly scripted to be another "classic" Patriots-Colts game. no way that was real.

I'm pretty sure the script calls for the Patriots to make an amazing on-the-road win in the Playoffs on the way to winning the superbowl however.

but at this point, who cares?

It's interesting to dissect the entire conspiracy required to make the game interesting. Of course you can't guarantee that every game will go according to script, but it's obvious that the league wanted this game to at least be close.

The Mahoney fumble. Belichick going for it on 4th and 2. The phantom PI call.

It's interesting to dissect the entire conspiracy required to make the game interesting. Of course you can't guarantee that every game will go according to script, but it's obvious that the league wanted this game to at least be close.

The Mahoney fumble. Belichick going for it on 4th and 2. The phantom PI call.
Yep BB threw the game, i am truly disapointed with you all..

I would be interested to hear from professional wrestling fans, who must realize that the outcomes are scripted, but follow the sport anyway.

At this point, what exactly is our rooting interest? I thought that long touchdown pass to Moss was one of the most amazing plays I've ever seen.

I would be interested to hear from professional wrestling fans, who must realize that the outcomes are scripted, but follow the sport anyway.

At this point, what exactly is our rooting interest? I thought that long touchdown pass to Moss was one of the most amazing plays I've ever seen.

You really must be a bandwagon fan..

Just please tell me you ALL are joking...
Thomas is a unique entity all his own. :shrug:

About the only official call I'd question is the PI on Butler - since when does the defender not have a right to the ball? Though I will question a non-call when Brock's helmet connected with Brady's - Pat Chung just paid a fine for less contact on the same kind of hit - consistency in officiating isn't the greatest.

The Faulk call was too damned close either way, I was surprised Brady went to one of his "clutch" guys because you knew the Colts would be playing them tight - that's when you go to Stanback or Watson or Aiken.

I'm not going to complain about BB going for it on 4th down, it is what it is. Indy won the game by forcing a rare Maroney turnover in the red zone and adjusting to the defense. Garcon's TD against Bodden was an adjustment on how Lee was playing the kid, they let him get into a rythm and burned him. Reggie Wayne said he did the same thing against Wilhite on his TD. Indianapolis is a team you cannot take lightly, and no I don't consider the 4th and 2 lightly, it was consistent with the aggressiveness you do need to keep that team on it's heels.

Damned good game, tough loss, the injuries to TBC, Ninkovich, and Neal are frustrating, but par for the course. There are two things the Pats should take away from this: (1) Finish - it's bitten them in the butt before (2006, 2007), get that lesson learned during the season to have your head right for the postseason. (2) Despite playing without your starting LT, not having two starters on the DL, playing musical chairs at #3 WR, and losing your starting RG and your best pass rusher and his replacement in the game, they came within seconds of winning in Indianapolis - they've got the horses, they just need to work a little harder to limit mistakes. Go Pats, there's another game next Sunday, live and learn.

you are out of your mind. Do you piss your pants every time this team loses? Because perfect seasons won't happen every year and we won't beat the colts every year.

This wasn't the super bowl, this wasn't a home game, this wasn't an easy game. It was a perfectly legitimate effort against a great team and we drilled them quite well. Which means we can come out ahead when it really counts and that's in the playoffs.

this

Seriously if you think BB threw the game why are you still here? honest question, if i truly thought that i would want nothing to do with the NFL???

Back