Is there a way to hide threads which don't interest you?

spacecrime

Reaction score
Hi, Is there a way to hide threads which don't interest you? There are really only a few threads I look at. I once belonged to a forum where you could selectively hide threads. The only ones that showed up were threads I didn't hide and new threads ( which I would then hide if I wasn't interested?

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
It doesn't look like it by default.

However, it does look like I can add a mod to the board to enable it. I will add it to the Admin stuff I need to do.

Patriots-Lifer

Live the life you've dreamed
Reaction score

However, it does look like I can add a mod to the board to enable it. I will add it to the Admin stuff I need to do.
Good luck with finding some one to fill that mod slot.

OP
OP
spacecrime

spacecrime

Reaction score

Thank you. Appreciate it. It is easier to ignore things if I don't see them. Otherwise it's like trying to go past an accident on 128 without looking at it.

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Thank you. Appreciate it. It is easier to ignore things if I don't see them. Otherwise it's like trying to go past an accident on 128 without looking at it.
If they hid all the threads of my particular disinterest, it would create a bandwidth catastrophe