It's probably hard to swallow right now but....

Colts*Blue

Reaction score
I promised myself that I would show up here, win or lose. So here I am and I want to congratulate your team on a hard fought game that clearly could have gone either way.

We (Colts and Pats fans) are lucky to be fans of team in a great rivalry and to be watching two HOF QB's in their prime.

It was an amazing game!

Congrats to you guys, you earned it, and as I've said already, you guys had the better team tonight. Good luck in the Superbowl.

This Colts fans agrees. That was a heck of a game. The Pats are a classy organization.

I'll admit, 1:00 left on the clock, up by only 4 points, and Brady gets the ball back . . . I was scared! :eek:

I thought we would pull it out, I really did. But when Jackson got that INT, I just sat there for over a half hour staring at the tv which my friends had turned off.

It was a hell of a game, and you guys really earned this win. So congrats to you, you guys saw something very special tonight.
I'm proud of both teams, they played with everything they had and they left it on the field.

Enjoy the next couple of weeks, you guys really do deserve it

thank you Lady's Of ColtsNation and IndyStar

it was a hard fought game as I expected it to be nutpunch nutpunch

have fun on the rest of your journey with your Team in the Super Bowl:thumb: :thumb:

you know RG, I know that I've been lurking around here too much when I was watching the game tonight...

When Mankins recovered that fumble I actually thought of you....

Whaler53 on 01-22-2007 at 12:16 AM said:
you know RG, I know that I've been lurking around here too much when I was watching the game tonight...

When Mankins recovered that fumble I actually thought of you....
you know I did experience a strange sensation when my little cowboy did good

little did I know that it was you reaching out and metaphorically touching me :eek: :thumb:

RoadGrader on 01-21-2007 at 11:25 PM said:
you know I did experience a strange sensation when my little cowboy did good

little did I know that it was you reaching out and metaphorically touching me :eek: :thumb:

No man, that tingle was all of us here on the planet giving you a metaphoric punch in the balls.... :D

detante on 01-22-2007 at 12:01 AM said:
This Colts fans agrees. That was a heck of a game. The Pats are a classy organization.

I'll admit, 1:00 left on the clock, up by only 4 points, and Brady gets the ball back . . . I was scared! :eek:

You aren't kidding. When we gave it back to Brady with 1:00 left I don't think I've ever been so scared in my life. I knew I was going to cry at the end of this game no matter which way it went and I was right. I'm only 22 and I've always been a Colts fan so this is a first for me and it feels really, really great. The Pats are truly a class organization, no matter what LdT says, and I want to thank all of you guys for being so kind to the few Colts fans you have here that aren't just trolls.

IndyColtsBabe on 01-22-2007 at 12:29 AM said:
You aren't kidding. When we gave it back to Brady with 1:00 left I don't think I've ever been so scared in my life. I knew I was going to cry at the end of this game no matter which way it went and I was right. I'm only 22 and I've always been a Colts fan so this is a first for me and it feels really, really great. The Pats are truly a class organization, no matter what LdT says, and I want to thank all of you guys for being so kind to the few Colts fans you have here that aren't just trolls.

OMG, thats the most scared I've ever been watching ANY sporting event. Brady's demeanor, it NEVER changes. Even in an impossible situation like that one, he exudes confidence and you just KNOW he's gonna do what it takes to win the game. Mentally, I was preparing myself for what I was gonna do when Brady threw the game winning td. Looking back now, I realize how impossible that was but, still, thats the impression he gives in the heat of the moment. He's truly an alltime great qb.

Anyway, great game from a championship-caliber team. And the class thing can be put to bed now. Those guys are all classy, Bruschi, Faulk, Brady, Pioli, and even Belichick. He's a man of few words but, I think thats sometimes misconstrued as being classless. He just doesn't say much. Thats just how he is.

Again, great game.:)

I must have been exhausted by then, because I didn't panic. Once we were ahead with 1:00 left, I was confient that we would hold on.

The thing I had the least confidence in was our special teams. As long as there were no kick returns involved, I was OK......

......or maybe I was just numb from all the previous hysteria.

I'm thinking that if the Pats were going to lose in the playoffs, we're much better served losing to the Colts. At least from a message board stand point.

Their visiting fans here this week have been great. If we had lost to Tijuana North (San Diego), just think of the onslaught of Merriman wannabe's we'd be fighting back.

I came on here as a moderator of this board tonight fully expecting to fight off and ban a slew of jackasses. Instead, there is nothing but good people, fair discussion and dare I say class going on here.

When do the idiots show up?

IndyColtsBabe on 01-22-2007 at 12:29 AM said:
You aren't kidding. When we gave it back to Brady with 1:00 left

Most of the wind went out of my sails when the Colts scored the final TD on 3rd down. If Brady had needed to drive us to a field goal with 1 minute left, I would have had more faith.

Congrats to the Colts. You got your defense together and stopped the run at the point in the season that it mattered and your offense is fierce. I'm pretty sure every Pats fan knew it was going to be trouble when you moved the ball down the field so easily to open the 2nd half.

Back