SteelerFan87

Pittsburgh Awesomes Fan
Reaction score
Jennifer Love Hewitt:
jennifer-love-hewitt-20060814-152053.jpg

VS

Stacy Keibler:
stacy_keibler_bg.jpg

Your picure for stacey did not come out so here one.
Stacy_Keibler_4.jpg

bump (not sure if it's just me, but I can't see either of SF87's pics... might be a work filter)

When I said 4 more votes for JLH, I DIDN'T mean that her opponent should get the same amount. :harumph:

What do I have to do to get some votes for JLH? (And NOT get an equal or greater # of votes for Stacey Keibler)

are the polls closed for this round ??

Sorry to see JLH not make it, but Kate Beckinsale was still winning last I looked!
(I almost bumped that one, then figured it was better off on page 4 while Kate was in the lead)

Technically they should be, but I forgot to set the 1st 3 polls to close.

Given the travesty that is about to occur here, I'm going to give this one another day for the Planet to come to its senses and make the right choice.

Technically they should be, but I forgot to set the 1st 3 polls to close.

Given the travesty that is about to occur here, I'm going to give this one another day for the Planet to come to its senses and make the right choice.

It's not a travesty. Both women are smoking hot, and the nearly even vote reflects that. Its a shame that one of 'em has to lose, but alas the planet has spoken.

BTW Did anyone else see Beckinsale on Conan last night? OMG

It's not a travesty. Both women are smoking hot, and the nearly even vote reflects that. Its a shame that one of 'em has to lose, but alas the planet has spoken.

BTW Did anyone else see Beckinsale on Conan last night? OMG

I missed it. .. how'd she look?? :heart: :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dU1hiLWmvnE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dU1hiLWmvnE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Smoking hot, of course. She had on a low-cut black dress that showed her legs, thighs, and breasteses. Speaking in her thick accent.....Conan was putty in her hands.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dU1hiLWmvnE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dU1hiLWmvnE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I think this is a good time to remind everyone that Stacy Keibler was once a cheerleader for the RAVENS. The Ravens. Baltimore. They have male cheerleaders there, you know. And Ray Lewis. Plus, it's Baltimore. A vote for Stacy Keibler is a vote for the Baltimore Ravens, their players, their male cheerleaders, and their fans.

Think about that. Do the right thing.

I think this is a good time to remind everyone that Stacy Keibler was once a cheerleader for the RAVENS. The Ravens. Baltimore. They have male cheerleaders there, you know. And Ray Lewis. Plus, it's Baltimore. A vote for Stacy Keibler is a vote for the Baltimore Ravens, their players, their male cheerleaders, and their fans.

I voted for JHL.

So....a vote for Keibler is a vote FOR the team that stands directly in the way of the Steelers winning the division this year?

Dammit, if I could vote again for her, I would.....

So....a vote for Keibler is a vote FOR the team that stands directly in the way of the Steelers winning the division this year?

Dammit, if I could vote again for her, I would.....

I see what you're saying. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
Wrong. The Ravens are everyone's enemy. They represent all that is soulless and wrong. They're like the Flyers. Notice in the whole Hockey Thread, no matter how bitterly me and MD went at each other, MD knew he could NEVER support the Flyers, even against my Pens. They are an abomination.

Well, here's the rub for you (A Steelers fan)

Us Patriots fans are indifferent to the Ravens
We also really, REALLY don't like the Steelers very much

So, based on that...If you're looking for Ravens hate based on Steelers love....It's not gonna happen. If anything, you're just going to sway the Patriot masses into voting for the Ravens Cheerleader just to piss off the Steelers fan.

Back