Keep running your pieholes, ladies?

OSKIE said:
Same team that beat you by what 3 touchdowns in YOUR HOUSE!

When was that? Not this year, and you Donkey fans are the ones saying we can't go by what's happened in the past... :confused:

OSKIE said:
WOW!!! The Jets twice, the Bucs at home w/a 2nd string QB, and the Dolphins at home...

If you want to point out who's hot you probably should take a look at the Broncos. 23-7 in their house!!! Same team that beat you by what 3 touchdowns in YOUR HOUSE! Not only did the Broncos go to their house and beat them, they beat them without Mike Anderson, without Al Wilson, without our starting QB playing more than 5 series'. We beat them with our 2nd CB out, with our defensive captain watching from the sideline, with our 1000 yard RB sitting on the bench! Just thought I'd add that all in so you can use your injuries as an excuse!!!

Thanks for elightening me just after insulting the intelligence of the membership there, exclamation-point boy. BTW, there are no significant injuries this time around on either side, so you'll have to invent something else. You're a smart guy-- you'll think of something.

All I hear is total points, blah, blah, 1000 yards, blah, blah, stats this and stats this.

The only thing that counts, The ONLY THING that counts is winning when it counts and NOBODY does it better than New England. Nobody has EVER done it better than we are doing it right now.

You best keep that tape from October handy so you'll have some happy memories to keep you warm over the long, cold winter that will be staring you in the face come Sunday morning.

Hawg73 said:
You best keep that tape from October handy so you'll have some happy memories to keep you warm over the long, cold winter that will be staring you in the face come Sunday morning.

Remember what happened to that last team who's fans boasted about beating us in October? Trick or treat! Awww, let them boast ... let them boast .... :thumb:

At least we only have two more days of this crap. one way or the other it will be settled on Sat.

Not much for football talk, just a bunch of lame flamming.

Expect the Patriots to play like they have been there before Denver fans. Expect them to play like Champions.

So, how is Plummers playoff record? Just curious

OSKIE said:
WOW!!! The Jets twice, the Bucs at home w/a 2nd string QB, and the Dolphins at home...

If you want to point out who's hot you probably should take a look at the Broncos. 23-7 in their house!!! Same team that beat you by what 3 touchdowns in YOUR HOUSE! Not only did the Broncos go to their house and beat them, they beat them without Mike Anderson, without Al Wilson, without our starting QB playing more than 5 series'. We beat them with our 2nd CB out, with our defensive captain watching from the sideline, with our 1000 yard RB sitting on the bench! Just thought I'd add that all in so you can use your injuries as an excuse!!!

Yeah, that Jake Plummer strikes a whole lot of fear in us. Especially after watching how you played the Colts the last 2 years. What was it 90-31 total? They put 90 on you guys in 2 games and they only put 17 on us in 2 games.

Really. How is that possible?

I like Jakes playoff record the best 1-3 is just a machine in the postseason. no way 10-0 even stand a chance.

I thought you guys fired Shanny? Either way I'll take Bill every day of the week and 4 times on Saturday.

Enjoy this week Oskie and remember.....Elway ain't walking through that door.

OSKIE said:

21 and DONE!!!

sonsofkraftybob said:
Yeah, that Jake Plummer strikes a whole lot of fear in us. Especially after watching how you played the Colts the last 2 years. What was it 90-31 total? They put 90 on you guys in 2 games and they only put 17 on us in 2 games.

I like Jakes playoff record the best 1-3 is just a machine in the postseason. no way 10-0 even stand a chance.

I thought you guys fired Shanny? Either way I'll take Bill every day of the week and 4 times on Saturday.

Jake doesnt need to strike fear in you. The Broncos play and win as a team. Beli can try to take away their best option but since all options work well on offense it wont matter. You beat two legit teams in your recent run. The Bucs and Jags, both who cant play in cold weather, both who haveyoung and inexperienced qb's and both who bowed out in round one of the playoffs. Time to step up in class boys. Hopefully someone other than Brady can do something good because the poor guy carries this group of stiffs so much he is becoming hunchback.

As for those who believe playing on the road and in Denver isno big deal, well good luck convincing yourself of that.

sonsofkraftybob said:

and if youre comparing your offense to the Colts thats laughable.

In Rod We Trust said:
and if youre comparing your offense to the Colts thats laughable.
If you'd watched the playoffs over the last few years you'd see that our offense is vastly superior to the Colts.

Speaking of Indy, it's hilarious that Patriots and Colts fans are teaming up to bitch-slap the child that started this thread. One of those 'Superman teams up with Lex Luthor to stop a greater evil' moments.

Bandwagoneer said:
If you'd watched the playoffs over the last few years you'd see that our offense is vastly superior to the Colts.

Speaking of Indy, it's hilarious that Patriots and Colts fans are teaming up to bitch-slap the child that started this thread. One of those 'Superman teams up with Lex Luthor to stop a greater evil' moments.

Oh yea, you guys are slapping, your monkies that is.

yapperslap said:
phuck!

NO TEAM WILL EVER AGAIN! WIN THE SUPER BOWL!

Correction:

NO DOME TEAM WILL EVER AGAIN! WIN THE SUPER BOWL…

Your freaking people baffle me…

Other than that, let me HAVE IT!! Tell me about your 9 home playoffs wins and 1--ONE FACKING!--road playoff win in a row. Tell me about your 3 rings in 4 years. Keep running themz yappers, ladies!

Oh BTW, who hasn't beat the Squealers @ Sh!ttsburgh in a AFC title game, I ask you? Who hasn't...1 effing road playoff win is ALL YOU BIATCHES HAVE. Welcome to Denver, ladies, welcome....

Here's to you ROD

In Rod We Trust said:
Jake doesnt need to strike fear in you. The Broncos play and win as a team. Beli can try to take away their best option but since all options work well on offense it wont matter. You beat two legit teams in your recent run. The Bucs and Jags, both who cant play in cold weather, both who haveyoung and inexperienced qb's and both who bowed out in round one of the playoffs. Time to step up in class boys. Hopefully someone other than Brady can do something good because the poor guy carries this group of stiffs so much he is becoming hunchback.

As for those who believe playing on the road and in Denver isno big deal, well good luck convincing yourself of that.

Have fun believing this drivel...it all comes to an end Saturday Night. Brady and the "stiffs" are going to BLOW OUT the Donkeys.

I can hear the catcalls for PLUMBERS head now...

Re: Here's to you ROD

SteelheadKilla said:
Have fun believing this drivel...it all comes to an end Saturday Night. Brady and the "stiffs" are going to BLOW the Donkeys.

I can hear the catcalls for PLUMBERS head now...

Thats kinda gross man.

yapperslap said:
Correction:

NO DOME TEAM WILL EVER AGAIN! WIN THE SUPER BOWL…

Your freaking people baffle me…

Other than that, let me HAVE IT!! Tell me about your 9 home playoffs wins and 1--ONE FACKING!--road playoff win in a row. Tell me about your 3 rings in 4 years. Keep running themz yappers, ladies!

Oh BTW, who hasn't beat the Squealers @ Sh!ttsburgh in a AFC title game, I ask you? Who hasn't...1 effing road playoff win is ALL YOU BIATCHES HAVE. Welcome to Denver, ladies, welcome....
We've won 2 road playoff games in the championship era. It will be 3 by Sunday. We also won 3 Super Bowls, none of which were held at home.

Stop posting immediately, even the Colts fans spit on you.

obviously your frustrated

In Rod We Trust said:
Are you hitting on me?

I know its tough having to cope w/being Indy's BEATCH, but really, why all the sexual references? Are you not getting enough at home?

Back