Keyshawn

bighit36

Reaction score
In the best news I've heard in a long time, Keyshawn Johnson has been deactivated for the rest of the season!!!!! Gruden and Co. have finally had enough of his whining and me first second and third attitude. Keyshawn is on every football show every week, and not once has it involved anything he's done on the field. I bet he really wants the damn ball now! If anyone wants me I'll be floating on my cloud!

Seems like he needs Tom Cruise to be his agent.

Ballsy move by the Bucs, a no nonsence approach to the team mentality missing in many of today's "Superstars". Love to see this happen to TO or Charlse Woodson. Shut up the whiners.:4321:

runnerone said:
Ballsy move by the Bucs, a no nonsence approach to the team mentality missing in many of today's "Superstars". Love to see this happen to TO or Charlse Woodson. Shut up the whiners.:4321:

Indeed! They're playing hardball with this jagoff! I personally can't stand MeShawn and hope he learns something from this.

Check this out:

"ESPN's Sal Paolontonio has learned that the Bucs will not release Johnson at the end of this season and are prepared to pay him a $1 million roster bonus in order to control his rights to opening day of the 2004 season.

A senior member of the organization revealed the Bucs' plan to Paolontonio. The Bucs will owe Johnson the roster bonus on April 1, 2004."

Don't laugh too hard. The number one places he would like to play are Dallas and New England. On a show last night, he spoke glowingly of BB and Romeo.

Undertaker #59 said:
Don't laugh too hard. The number one places he would like to play are Dallas and New England. On a show last night, he spoke glowingly of BB and Romeo.

Never happen, not without a leash and a muzzle and a go straight to prison clause for outbursts.

Undertaker #59 said:

I'm not laughing anymore. This guy is a cancer. I know that BB and Pioli have more sense than to even consider this guy for next season. He's really not as good as he cracks himself up to be. He's just drawn so much attention to himself that even the casual football observer knows of his name and "gimme the the damn ball" BS!

Just no to MeShawn.

Him and TO are funny characters arent they? They both whine but lets face it, TO can at least make ONE play. At least. And Meshawn is busy playing with himself on the sidelines and then crying about how he dosent get the ball the next morning. Sad.

So Let's see if I've got this straight. The conversation probably went something like this:

Meeeshawn:"I would rather retire next year than play for the Bucs."

Gruden: "So what are your thoughts on this year, or didn't you think your remarks through that far?

What a dumbass. Couldn't happen to a nicer team than the Bucs either. If you live by the stupid, self-important, millionaire ballplayer, you die by the stupid, self-important, millionaire ballplayer. The Pats figure this out a long time ago, and the league is still playing catch-up.

NoRespect said:

What a dumbass. Couldn't happen to a nicer team than the Bucs either. If you live by the stupid, self-important, millionaire ballplayer, you die by the stupid, self-important, millionaire ballplayer. The Pats figure this out a long time ago, and the league is still playing catch-up.

I saw Charles Woodson on FOX lastnight, and he was saying how he didn't like his coach, but when asked if he would go somewhere else as a free agent, he said he'll play for the Raiders if they pay him enough. It's all about the money with these guys, no integrity or concern for team. God I love the Patriots!

Back