Krafty Bob to Steal Draft from NYC?

93North

19.2 Yard Average Per Catch. NFL Record
Reaction score
Why is NYC entitled to the draft every year?

Why doesn't Boston get equal opportunity to host a bunch of loser fans for the purposes of Television Ratings?

I commend Bob on this one.

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Newly elected Boston Mayor Martin J. Walsh has expressed an interest in hosting the NFL draft, and New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft is a supporter of the idea.

“I think we’re privileged to have the only mayor in the United States of America who is a season-ticket holder of his NFL team,” Kraft said Thursday night before the start of the 2014 draft. ... he’d very much like to see part of it come to Boston, and we’re going to try to be supportive.”

Kraft knows there will be competition if the draft does indeed move from its regular home in New York.

“I think L.A. is very interested. Chicago is, and some other cities,” he said. “It’s nice to have a mayor who really cares about the NFL and our sport.”

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4762580/kraft-likes-idea-of-draft-in-boston

I hope Mr. Kraft does take the draft from us because he will never win The Lombardi from NYC.

Anyone else reading some digs at the "honorable" mayor mumbles menino in this.

You remember him. The functional retard who tried to drive the Pats to Connecticut...

And refused to put out porta-pissers for the second and third Super Bowl parades....

Hello jim_vh it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Back