Late Games Thread

All we have in Rhode Island is Vikes/Boys.

Gronkowki just made a catch. No, not ours, the other Gronkowski. No, not that Gronkowski, the OTHER Gronkowski. :)

If the 49ers lose I think Mike Singletary is fired. They'll be 0-5, and if they can't beat the Raiders at home they need some kind of change. Singletary has clearly lost the team.

If anyone feels like posting scores, I'm now in the car and no one seems to want to give scores. Earlies as well.

No biggie, but it would be nice. TIA.
Posted via Mobile Device

Touchdown Timmy for the Broncos. If McDaniel can help make Cassel an NFL qb And, K. Orton a pretty good one. I think he can work his magic on Tebow

Jets - 7
Broncos - 10

Sanchize: 2 picks
Touchdown Jesus: 1st rush TD, good for Tim!

Raiduhs - 6
49ers - 3

Cowboys - 14
Favres - 7

Dolphins - 23
Cheeseheads - 20 (in OT)

Steelers - 28
Browns - 10

Giants - 28
Lions - 20

Iggles - 31
Falcons - 17

Saints - 31
Bucs - 6

Seahawks - 23
Bears - 20

Chiefs - 31
Houston - 35

Rams - 20
Norvelles - 17

SF has been a HUGE disappointment. I thought Smith would be better this season. They're not the only team in the NFC West who has questions at QB, obviously.

Favre is still lame, what else is new?

I'll probably watch the NYJ game since this Minnesota game has been boring so far.

All three games are at the half Flagg

dal 14 minn 7

Oak 6 sf 3

jets 7 den 10

13 vikes 14 cowboys, waiting on the p.a.t.

I'm torn. I have nothing against the Vikes; I like their unis, and a friend of mine is from MN and is a big fan. And I hate Dallas. On the other hand, I despise Farhrvrhurhrh, and having Minnesota continue to lose would be good for the Pats when they face them in a couple of weeks.

If the 49ers lose I think Mike Singletary is fired.

But do you think the organization will want to win bad enough to make a change? Maybe they'll squeeze out a few more ticket sales with Singletary at the helm. If they are getting a good deal on his salary I bet he stays. It just seems like a penny pinching move they'd do. :shrug:

Minnesota looks pretty inept, as they did against the Jets. We'd better be able to beat them in Foxboro.

Back