Late Night People...

shirtsleeve

what's takin?
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aztZXnrS3k0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

discuss:

:coffee:

I don't get it.:confused:
Why was this thread moved? Its about the fire alarms going off in the Patriots hotel in the middle of the night, messing up the team's rest. Its about once again, the fans cheating. Hotel staffs causing problems for the team.

Message to BB:

Find a smaller location where you can pay some college interns $8/hr to monitor the handful of fire alarms.

Or put it on the facility that if it's not stringently enforced they aren't paid.

Message to BB:

Find a smaller location where you can pay some college interns $8/hr to monitor the handful of fire alarms.

Or put it on the facility that if it's not stringently enforced they aren't paid.

Right? Or better cameras in the hallways and other places where the alarms are located.

Reminds me a lot of the 06 AFCCG. Suddenly a bunch of the defense comes down with "stomach flu" the day of the game. IV fluids, not being able to finish the game, etc. The whole thing was poo-poo'd by the press. Any talk of it was just flushed away. But rumors still circulate, and when directly asked, guys like Tedy don't say a word about it.

Its one thing when teams tamper with other teams. But how do you control the hostile fans away from home, when you are one of the most hated franchises in all of sport? How do you stop a kitchen employee from slipping some chicken tar tar into the pate? Or a barkeep from using a fouled kitchen rag to wipe a glass with before filling? Or a hotel employee from pulling fire alarms in the middle of the night, forcing the team awake and outdoors until the fd gives the all clear an hour later?

I don't understand why they don't rent houses. You can easily rent 4-5 BR houses through airbnb - which would give the guys some privacy and it wouldn't be significantly more expensive than a hotel. Probably cheaper in fact.

I don't understand why they don't rent houses. You can easily rent 4-5 BR houses through airbnb - which would give the guys some privacy and it wouldn't be significantly more expensive than a hotel. Probably cheaper in fact.

And the team could control the nutrition going into the players too.

This is a thing I take seriously. The amount of cheap shots and cheating any team could inflict is minimal, and watched.

The amount of damage hating fans can cause is limitless, uncontrolled and totally unregulated. No, I think its encouraged.

Back