Lets be real. No band actually needs a drummer!

never heard anyone ever say they went to a concert to listen to the drummer..

then you must be in an audience listening to some gheto gangster no talent rapper spinning records...

I once had a baby. Minute long contractions a minute apart for forty and a half hours. That is almost two days of agonizing pain. Then I pushed a human out of my vagina. Color me unimpressed.

What else you got? :coffee:

i had a doctor slice me from the front of my chest to the middle of my back and sever every nerve ending, saw the cartelidge in my back...break a few ribbs and open my ribb cage cage and pull out my lung...then he stapled 75 metal staples in me, then sliced 2 small 1/2" insisions and rammed 2 - 14" chest tubes in me...

OH did I mention this was right before they put a plate ansd 6 screws in my neck !!!...cry me a river tommy girl...I'll take having a baby all day long...I love kids...what happened to be the greatest moment of your life is far in comparison to mine when a doctor gives you 18% chance of livin more than 2 yrs...

so what else you got ???

Gheto gangster??? Are you a racist, Lee?

absolutely not...my sister in law is black & I also have asian step sisters..I love them all..I just happen to fvcking hate gangsters & gheto punks..black, white, asian , mexican what ever ...

i had a doctor slice me from the front of my chest to the middle of my back and sever every nerve ending, saw the cartelidge in my back...break a few ribbs and open my ribb cage cage and pull out my lung...then he stapled 75 metal staples in me, then sliced 2 small 1/2" insisions and rammed 2 - 14" chest tubes in me...

OH did I mention this was right before they put a plate ansd 6 screws in my neck !!!...cry me a river tommy girl...I'll take having a baby all day long...I love kids...what happened to be the greatest moment of your life is far in comparison to mine when a doctor gives you 18% chance of livin more than 2 yrs...

so what else you got ???

If you don't mind me asking, what happened to you?

If you don't mind me asking, what happened to you?

cancer and severe cervical stenosis...kids stuff !!! seriously..those are the least of my problems...I just laugh it all off...

cancer and severe cervical stenosis...kids stuff !!! seriously..those are the least of my problems...I just laugh it all off...

Seriously, that's some bad stuff Lee. But I guess you have to laugh it off and stay positive.

so what else you got ???

D wins this round hands down. Cheers. :toast:

Sorry to hear that. I don't take this message board stuff seriously, I hope you're doing well.

I'm still going to bust your balls though:coffee:

Sorry to hear that. I don't take this message board stuff seriously, I hope you're doing well.

OH...please Im really againt sympathy and not in any way looking for it...I am doing fine...I have always delt with it crazy...and purposely went golfing 1 week after staples came out...just so no one would feel bad about what I was going thru.."How the fvck can anyone feel bad for a guy golfing"?...i don't go for that self pity..its the sign of a pathetic useless human being...althouh admitt sometimes on my own i do in secret...I am human...

you can't stop that...what the hell would have to do down here ! And my health has nothing to do with Brady sucking under prerssure...and Moss being a gheto punk...or the fact Kraft runs this league...

thi9se days may be over...I think the league has had it with greedy Kraft and the Patriots...its time they earn it...and look were they have been since 2004 ????

you can't stop that...what the hell would have to do down here ! And my health has nothing to do with Brady sucking under prerssure...and Moss being a gheto punk...or the fact Kraft runs this league...

thi9se days may be over...I think the league has had it with greedy Kraft and the Patriots...its time they earn it...and look were they have been since 2004 ????

A contender every year except the year they lost Brady?

Better than the Phins?

A 16-0 regular season?

:shrug:

OH...please Im really againt sympathy and not in any way looking for it...I am doing fine...I have always delt with it crazy...and purposely went golfing 1 week after staples came out...just so no one would feel bad about what I was going thru.."How the fvck can anyone feel bad for a guy golfing"?...i don't go for that self pity..its the sign of a pathetic useless human being...althouh admitt sometimes on my own i do in secret...I am human...

If you ever saw me golf, you'd have sympathy for me....

It's human to have self pity when you're going through a bad time, or health situation..you just can't let it get the bst of you.

absolutely not...my sister in law is black & I also have asian step sisters..I love them all..I just happen to fvcking hate gangsters & gheto punks..black, white, asian , mexican what ever ...

Don't forget Jews Lee. :rolleyes:

And LOL @ "I'm not racist, some of my best friends are black." ROFL

and he plays his snare drum with his left foot...he found away to get it done unlike Im sure all you little pussy ass whining bitches Im absolutely certain would all give up and just quit and loathe in your self pity !!!!

you douchbags should honor a man like that instead of disrespect & insulting him in such a pathetic way...do your kids know your this fvcking pathetic ...they must be so proud...

We should honor him for what exactly, almost killing himself by passing someone in a no passing zone with no seat belt on? Or for beating his GF smashing her face into a wall after dragging her by the throat into a public bathroom?

A contender every year except the year they lost Brady?

Better than the Phins?

A 16-0 regular season?

:shrug:

how much better really have they been since 2001 than Bills, Jets & Dolphins that had 15 differant head coaches & staffs & 30 differant starting QB's alone...nevermind the injury bugg every team deals with ?

Its been a free ride ... just a hop & a skip to the post season & division title for the Pats...and they still did not dominate....IMO they are the 3rd best team in the East thius season...and the Jets have a rookie QB and the Dolphins have 3 rookie DB starters and Henne, Bess, Ginn & Hartline have combined 8 yrs experience...

so how great is Brady Moss & Welker and Belichk* ?

We should honor him for what exactly, almost killing himself by passing someone in a no passing zone with no seat belt on? Or for beating his GF smashing her face into a wall after dragging her by the throat into a public bathroom?

come on as if you never passed anyone on the right or smashed your girlfriends face into a wall in a public bathroom ?...what planet are you gi\iuys on...(Just kiddin)

I understand the drug rage thing & all...theres no excuse at all for that...Im talking about over coming the odds & having the mind set to accomplish the impossible... not his personal life & issues...

how much better really have they been since 2001 than Bills, Jets & Dolphins that had 15 differant head coaches & staffs & 30 differant starting QB's alone...nevermind the injury bugg every team deals with ?

Its been a free ride ... just a hop & a skip to the post season & division title for the Pats...and they still did not dominate....IMO they are the 3rd best team in the East thius season...and the Jets have a rookie QB and the Dolphins have 3 rookie DB starters and Henne, Bess, Ginn & Hartline have combined 8 yrs experience...

so how great is Brady Moss & Welker and Belichk* ?

Do you even watch football? The Bills have been terrible for YEARS, the Dolphins are getting better, but they aren't that far removed from a team that almost went 0-16, and the Jets couldn't even SPELL Superbowl it's been so long.

I get that you hate the Pats, but you can't seriously argue that they haven't DOMINATED the division for a decade.

I am glad to see that you finally posted something about the Phins that has nothing to do with 1972.

What do you see them doing to get better in the draft?

Back