Looks like its more injuries for the Patsies............

moulds33

Reaction score
Wow i am truley sorry for yet another crucial injury to the Pats. Dan Koppen out for the season, oh wait Randell Gay too . I just look at it as Karma for all of the calls the Pats get from the Refs :toast:

What's funny is that the Patriots will still skull-f.ck your sorry-ass team on their own home-field even with half their starters on the bench. Enjoy 2nd place, it's the closest your loser franchise will ever get.

Bandwagoneer said:
What's funny is that the Patriots will still skull-f.ck your sorry-ass team on their own home-field even with half their starters on the bench. Enjoy 2nd place, it's the closest your loser franchise will ever get.

2nd place? I got Miami pulling their act together. Bills will be 3rd place. They have a GREAT 2nd half schedule. I have them losing each and every game by at least 3 TD's

moulds33 said:
Wow i am truley sorry for yet another crucial injury to the Pats. Dan Koppen out for the season, oh wait Randell Gay too . I just look at it as Karma for all of the calls the Pats get from the Refs :toast:

How nice of you to grace us with your presence, ASSCLOWN!!!ROFL ROFL ROFL

Bandwagoneer said:
Oh yeah, we sure need help from referees to beat your sorry-ass loser team.

Well you SAW all the bad calls the Pats got today right? Like the one where... uh... you know, there was that one... :rolleyes:

No, wait a minute, the Jillies lost 35-7 not because of bad calls, but because they SUCK!!!! :4321:

:patriots: :pat: :patriots: :pat: :patriots: :pat: :patriots: :pat:

Bandwagoneer said:
Bandwagoneer said:
Oh yeah, we sure need help from referees to beat your sorry-ass loser team.

ROFL @ how angry this tool is.

Looks like somebody can't handle the truth - that their fake "dynasty" was nothing more than a bunch of lucky plays combined with huge favoritism from the refs. And now its over and the Patriots go back to being NFL whipping boys for the next 50 years. :D

INDY UNDEFEATED said:

Looks like somebody can't handle the truth - that their fake "dynasty" was nothing more than a bunch of lucky plays combined with huge favoritism from the refs. And now its over and the Patriots go back to being NFL whipping boys for the next 50 years. :D

Like I've told you before, you need to win a superbowl to actually talk smack here, you sniveling, hydrocephalic shitheel. One's that were won in Baltimore don't count. We'll see what's what when the season is over and done.

UNDY'S UNDEVELOPED said:

i MISSED YOU mR. aSSCLOWN, WHERE YOU BEEN, MAN?

i LOVE THIS LAND OF aSSCLOWN aSYLUM AND THE tROLLS THAT FREQUENT IT.

please feel free to post again when the hair starts to grow, you know, down there.

INDY UNDEFEATED said:

Woman.....you better come back here when we ass-rape stat whore in the playoffs AGAIN!!!!! On our way to putting Lombardi #4 in the case whereas your finess powder puff team gets another dustball to add to the collection.

The Indy trolls know they can only talk smack during the regular season. Because when the real men come out to play Manning raises his head and hands in the air and cries 'why me?'. Manning needs to stick to teabagging girls for a living. Nobody can compete with him in that field. Hell he even teabags guys, like Kenny Chesney for one. Your face is not safe when Manning is in town!

INDY UNDEFEATED said:

Speaking of sorry-ass loser franchises.

Hi coward, how come you never responded to the threads you started once I handed your ass to you?

Doesn't it make you sad that you're so insecure about your loser team's chance to finally make it to the Super Bowl (let alone win it) that you have to lurk here making a fool out of yourself?

Back