machine_1.jpg

machine_2.jpg

machine_3.jpg

machine_4.jpg

machine_5.jpg

machine_6.jpg

machine_7.jpg

:pat: :pat: :patriots: :pat: :pat:

I tried soooo hard to find a "diet" pepsi machine but couldn't ... 8 billion+ web pages and no diet pepsi machine ... :(

You forgot the subtitles
1) Despite the "Brisk" temperatures, machine refuses to be bottled up by JAX defense.
2) Jags O-line know the Machine comes to play for 4 Quarters.
3) In a humorous moment, Machine trips over his own cord.
4) On an Outlet pass from Brady, Machine shows off new move - the Pepsi Twist.
5) Doughboy Leftwich tries to drink entire contents of Machine, but Machine has other ideas....and Leftwich pays.
6) Sprite and Pepsi - the cornerstones of the NE secondary - "Mug" it up for the cameras.
7) Obviously under Belichick orders, Machine gives canned performance at podium.

Wandering Athol said:
You forgot the subtitles
1) Despite the "Brisk" temperatures, machine refuses to be bottled up by JAX defense.
2) Jags O-line know the Machine comes to play for 4 Quarters.
3) In a humorous moment, Machine trips over his own cord.
4) On an Outlet pass from Brady, Machine shows off new move - the Pepsi Twist.
5) Doughboy Leftwich tries to drink entire contents of Machine, but Machine has other ideas....and Leftwich pays.
6) Sprite and Pepsi - the cornerstones of the NE secondary - "Mug" it up for the cameras.
7) Obviously under Belichick orders, Machine gives canned performance at podium.

:p Yeah, I thought about that, but great job - those work very well! :thumb:

And just as I suspected, BB is utilizing DPM on both offense and defense.

This does not bode well for my Colts.

dred said:
And just as I suspected, BB is utilizing DPM on both offense and defense.

This does not bode well for my Colts.

Pshh..Your worried about that?

How do you like jamming the play calling signals? Oh yeah, we're prepared alright..:thumb:

BionicPatriot said:
Pshh..Your worried about that?

How do you like jamming the play calling signals? Oh yeah, we're prepared alright..:thumb:

Ok since we are going to fess up. I guess we should also admit to the Vaseline that Watson had on him while blazing down the Field for that TD. :D

Back