Marino vs brady revisted

midgar8784

Reaction score
Have some pct's here interesting to say the least. I wont go into playoff numbers because its kind laughable. The number in () indicates ranked all time.

Career
Brady
Passer rating Career 92.9 (4)
Adj Yds/Pass 6.72 (8)
Net Yds/Pass 6.53 (14)
Adj Net Yds/Pass Att 6.03 (7)
Passes Completed/Game 20.5 (6)
Pass Completion % 63.0% (11)
Pass Intercept. % 2.4% (5)
Passing TD % 5.4% (28)

Marino
Passer rating Career Career 86.4 (16)
Adj Yds/Pass Career 6.49 (13)
Net Yds/Pass Career 6.89 (4)
Adj Net Yds/Pass Att Career 6.06 (6)
Passes Completed/Game 20.5 (6)
Pass Completion % Career 59.4% (31)
Pass Intercept. % Career 3.0% (24)
Passing TD % Career 5.0% (51)

Hmmmm...

Have some pct's here interesting to say the least.

Career
Brady 7 seasons
Marino 17 seasons...

Get back to me in 10 years...

Hmmmm...

1918 get back to me and we will compare QB's...maybe by then QB's won't even have to wear uniforms...just red shirts !!!!

I have to admit I never thought a running QB such as a Mcnair or Vick style QB would ever win a SB...but to think a "Dink & Dunker' like tom Brady that isn't even ranked in the top 10 in pass attempts and still averaged 8th in Passer rating could have 3 SB rings is sick!!!

So I give Brady that credit...he gives hope to every Pee-wee & High School QB coming into the NFL knowing now you don't need a strong accurate good arm like the real QB's to get top the big game...you only need a great clutch kicker like Adam Venitieri!!!!!

1918 get back to me and we will compare QB's...maybe by then QB's won't even have to wear uniforms...just red shirts !!!!

I have to admit I never thought a running QB such as a Mcnair or Vick style QB would ever win a SB...but to think a "Dink & Dunker' like tom Brady that isn't even ranked in the top 10 in pass attempts and still averaged 8th in Passer rating could have 3 SB rings is sick!!!

So I give Brady that credit...he gives hope to every Pee-wee & High School QB coming into the NFL knowing now you don't need a strong accurate good arm like the real QB's to get top the big game...you only need a great clutch kicker like Adam Venitieri!!!!!

Excuse me while I print out this crap that D22 wrote and use it as toilet paper for my dog. Because it’s not even worthy of me wiping my ass with it.

Ok moron boy, if you are going to call brady a dink and dunker then you have to for marino as well, since brady is ahead of him in most of the net pass per attempt catagories. I dont expect an answer to that one. Also I showed you where you were wrong on pass attempts and that brady has been in the top 5 in most years, but you ignored that one too, but you just keep saying it like its fact.

Ok moron boy, if you are going to call brady a dink and dunker then you have to for marino as well, since brady is ahead of him in most of the net pass per attempt catagories. I dont expect an answer to that one. Also I showed you where you were wrong on pass attempts and that brady has been in the top 5 in most years, but you ignored that one too, but you just keep saying it like its fact.

Your a fvcking dipshit...stop with the 7-17 completely unaccurate comparisons...stop acting like an idiot...and who gives a shit about fvcking attempts...Marino also was top 3 every year in attempts & he is of All - Time .. its the passer rating that means anything...and most important the amount of years toy can sustain that level...7 - 17 seasons is not an accurate or fair way to judge...when 1 the QB's played 10 more years...thats like having a spelling bee with a 1st grader and a college grad

As i posted already Brady wasn't even in top 10 in adjusted Net Yd attempt...which means he was a "DINK & DUNKER" a QB that threw short 4 yds balls most of the time...short passer pussy arm....

I don't know how else I can describe what it means when 1/3rd or more of the QBs Brady faced average pass attempt was longer than Bady's small average attempt labeling him obvious "Dink & Dunker"...thats hoe he got that label...we saw it !!!!

Marino was top 3 in 4 of the 7 seasons & never ranked lower than 6th...meaning he was a deep throw QB every year in the league

Brady was 10+ in 3 of 7 seasons & ranked 8th in 2 other seasons...and only once "1" time in 7 seasons Brady ranked above 7th in Average YPA.... meaning Tom Brady was nothing but a "Short passer" ....thats why everyone considers Brady the famous "Dink & Dunker"
Brady

Your a fvcking dipshit...stop with the 7-17 completely unaccurate comparisons...stop acting like an idiot...and who gives a shit about fvcking attempts...Marino also was top 3 every year in attempts & he is of All - Time .. its the passer rating that means anything...and most important the amount of years toy can sustain that level...7 - 17 seasons is not an accurate or fair way to judge...when 1 the QB's played 10 more years...thats like having a spelling bee with a 1st grader and a college grad

As i posted already Brady wasn't even in top 10 in adjusted Net Yd attempt...which means he was a "DINK & DUNKER" a QB that threw short 4 yds balls most of the time...short passer pussy arm....

I don't know how else I can describe what it means when 1/3rd or more of the QBs Brady faced average pass attempt was longer than Bady's small average attempt labeling him obvious "Dink & Dunker"...thats hoe he got that label...we saw it !!!!

Marino was top 3 in 4 of the 7 seasons & never ranked lower than 6th...meaning he was a deep throw QB every year in the league

Brady was 10+ in 3 of 7 seasons & ranked 8th in 2 other seasons...and only once "1" time in 7 seasons Brady ranked above 7th in Average YPA.... meaning Tom Brady was nothing but a "Short passer" ....thats why everyone considers Brady the famous "Dink & Dunker"
Brady

Brady is higher than marino, which means marino is a dink and dunker. Who considers brady a famous dink and dunker? Also you never answered the question, if brady can only dink and dunk, why do teams not take away the underneath stuff? You think maybe its because brady also lead the league in most passes over 40+ yards in the air completed 3 of the last 5 seasons?

Which brings you to the questions to ponder for the weekend..

Q: Which is better, a dink and dunker who wins regular season games AND Superbowls, or one who wins regular season games shrivels up like a wilting pansy in the playoffs?

Q: Which is better, being a first round draft pick sure thing and putting up great stats your first six seasons and choking away playoff appearance after playoff appearance, or being a sixth round pick and breaking all sorts of playoff records on the way to winning 3 Superbowls and 2 SB MVPs to start your career?

Q: For extra credit you can explain why Doug Flutie is too short to play in the NFL.

D22, please have an essay for me due on Monday, you can use pictures and there won't be any grading on the spelling but try to get close.

Brady is higher than marino, which means marino is a dink and dunker. Who considers brady a famous dink and dunker? Also you never answered the question, if brady can only dink and dunk, why do teams not take away the underneath stuff? You think maybe its because brady also lead the league in most passes over 40+ yards in the air completed 3 of the last 5 seasons?

No dippy Brady being 10+ ranked in Adjusted yards per Pass Attempt means their are over 10 QB's that season that their average pass is longer than Brady's average pass meaning Brady's a "Dink & Dunker"...

And you also forget the differance in the era's...this era is passer friendly with QB "No Touch" rules and WR "No touch rules"...

Do you realize that Welker alone has 650 YAC ... and WR's like Roddy White & old time Joey Galloway had more Big play 25+ yard catches than Randy Moss ?...

http://stats.nypost.com/fb/leaders.asp?year=&type=Receiving&range=NFL&rank=119

No dippy Brady being 10+ ranked in Adjusted yards per Pass Attempt means their are over 10 QB's that season that their average pass is longer than Brady's average pass meaning Brady's a "Dink & Dunker"...

And you also forget the differance in the era's...this era is passer friendly with QB "No Touch" rules and WR "No touch rules"...

Do you realize that Welker alone has 650 YAC ... and WR's like Roddy White & old time Joey Galloway had more Big play 25+ yard catches than Randy Moss ?...

Brady is higher than marino, marino is a dink and dunker. Im sorry actual numbers are not good enough for you, but you have been proven wrong so much its getting to where you dont even realize it anymore.

The lack of a no touch rule works both ways, the teams Dan was playing had the same circumstances yet they were able to win championships in that era and Dan wasn't able to. This is because Dan was a choker, and when the pressure was on, he threw the ball to the wrong team. Not a quality you wan't in a QB.

The lack of a no touch rule works both ways, the teams Dan was playing had the same circumstances yet they were able to win championships in that era and Dan wasn't able to. This is because Dan was a choker, and when the pressure was on, he threw the ball to the wrong team. Not a quality you wan't in a QB.

NO...I don't what footall you in Patriot Lovin Land...heres just quick article on what its like in the Brady era compared to the Marino - Montanna era

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2006-12-07-quarterback-rules_x.htm

Bob Kraft must have requested in 2001 when his 6th round draft pick ended up a starter to emphasize more the Protect the QB rules because Brady;s such a pussy...

which now explains a real lot why Brady always jumps up whining & crying to the ref everytime he gets touched,. .Keraft told him he would take care of that & protect him.. LMAO!!!

http://www.jt-sw.com/football/pro/index.nsf/Documents/0-rules

The lack of a no touch rule works both ways, .

Yea it has been the same...Please !!!...the only differance was Marino-Kelly- Elway & Montanna donated their bodies to science every single monday from taking such a beatensnd that was only if they didn't have a surgery scheduled

Heres how it is now...its a common place joke about what a pussy position QB is now because the flag rules compared to the way it used to be..and do you find it funny Tom Brady mentioned in the JOKE!!...I don't...and neither does anyone else...hes always the 1st crying to the refs whenever he gets touched....LMFAO!!!

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2006/12/07/001310.php

Back