MATH for dummies (d22) apparently for dawsn also...

pats-blue

Reaction score
d22......

This is what adults call A D D I T I O N...

1 + 1 = 2......when you grasp that you can move up to adding all the attempts and completions over 20 for Brady from 2001-2007 and all of them for Manning from 1998 to 2008.

This is what adults call D I V I S I O N...

16 / 2 = 8.........When you grasp that you can move up to taking the total amount of attempts Brady and Manning had over 20 yards and dividing that into the TOTAL number of attempts each has made over their entire career.

Dawson since you seem to not understand either maybe you can get the "reliable sources" you have "high up" in the Browns organization to help you. Here is a hint though....Pioli did not get hired by the Browns....

d22......

This is what adults call A D D I T I O N...

1 + 1 = 2......when you grasp that you can move up to adding all the attempts and completions over 20 for Brady from 2001-2007 and all of them for Manning from 1998 to 2008.

This is what adults call D I V I S I O N...

16 / 2 = 8.........When you grasp that you can move up to taking the total amount of attempts Brady and Manning had over 20 yards and dividing that into the TOTAL number of attempts each has made over their entire career.

Dawson since you seem to not understand either maybe you can get the "reliable sources" you have "high up" in the Browns organization to help you. Here is a hint though....Pioli did not get hired by the Browns....

Dawson just hangs on d22's nutsack, he has no idea what we are even talking about. He just agree's with d22. It was funny, I showed a number that brady had like twice as many passes over 40 yards in the air than manning, and dawson said see midgar you just proved d22's point. He is not even aware that I was saying brady throws more downfield passes. So he is clueless to the whole deal.

I was correct though that Randy Lerner offered him a big contract. My sources told me it was one of the highest payed contracts in the NFL and Pioli declined due to lack of power with the organization.

I was correct though that Randy Lerner offered him a big contract. My sources told me it was one of the highest payed contracts in the NFL and Pioli declined due to lack of power with the organization.

I have no doubt...but you and I know you claimed it was a done deal from your sources...when I proved that he hadn't even TALKED to the Browns yet and had at least TWO other interviews besides the Browns happening, you then back track to "I was only saying he was their number one choice". You stepped on you're you know what trying to be the "insider" and got called on it and got butt hurt.

There wasn't a single person on the planet that needed "sources" for that kind of information regarding Pioli. You took wishes and rainbows and posted it as a "done deal" when absolutely NOTHING was done at all except they wanted to interview Pioli. So no you were not correct unless you are letting d22 interpret "done deal" for you......

I have no doubt...but you and I know you claimed it was a done deal from your sources...when I proved that he hadn't even TALKED to the Browns yet and had at least TWO other interviews besides the Browns happening, you then back track to "I was only saying he was their number one choice". You stepped on you're you know what trying to be the "insider" and got called on it and got butt hurt.

There wasn't a single person on the planet that needed "sources" for that kind of information regarding Pioli. You took wishes and rainbows and posted it as a "done deal" when absolutely NOTHING was done at all except they wanted to interview Pioli. So no you were not correct unless you are letting d22 interpret "done deal" for you......

You are not understanding...the source said he thinks it was going to be a done deal. Look up my original post. Your argument always stated that because Pioli never interviewed with them that my source was incorrect. Like I stated in my original post, with the Browns organization it was a done deal.

Back