Mike Reiss Said...

"These Patriots are built in the image of when they won Super Bowls."
"The situation is more important than the QB. Mac is in the perfect situation"
"This is an organizational success story."
"Two things that can't be done at the same time - developing a QB and winning football games - but they're doing it."
"When the moments are biggest the game slows down the most for Mac Jones and he's performing his best."

Love it.

I'm not very familiar with these people but their wisdom is real.
The most dangerous team right now...the Patriots.
That dynasty wasn't happenstance. Belichick designed that to happen. Now he's doing it again with a rookie QB!
starts at 2:44 mark

Something remarkable is building here with this team, they can all see it.

Bill is already the GOAT but if he pulls this off, if he successfully builds another championship-winning team, he will be off the scale.

And slowly.....he is turning people around. His arch critics are softening because frankly, they have nothing else to turn to on him. And a lot of reports have been coming out, from ex-players saying how funny he is, how much fun they have there, from colleagues and others in the know highlighting Bills work in the community etc. And people can see it with their own eyes. His players like playing for him and Bill consistently puts together teams with fantastic team spirit. It's not a coincidence that where we once had players like Willie Mac, Vrabel, Bruschi, Rodney, Troy Brown, Matt Light, Brady, Edelman we now have Judon, Mac, Barmore, Phillips, Bourne, Harris, Andrews, Jakobi, Hightower etc etc

The haters well is running dry, only the pathologically obsessed can still rag on him now.

Something remarkable is building here with this team, they can all see it.

Bill is already the GOAT but if he pulls this off, if he successfully builds another championship-winning team, he will be off the scale.

And slowly.....he is turning people around. His arch critics are softening because frankly, they have nothing else to turn to on him. And a lot of reports have been coming out, from ex-players saying how funny he is, how much fun they have there, from colleagues and others in the know highlighting Bills work in the community etc. And people can see it with their own eyes. His players like playing for him and Bill consistently puts together teams with fantastic team spirit. It's not a coincidence that where we once had players like Willie Mac, Vrabel, Bruschi, Rodney, Troy Brown, Matt Light, Brady, Edelman we now have Judon, Mac, Barmore, Phillips, Bourne, Harris, Andrews, Jakobi, Hightower etc etc

The haters well is running dry, only the pathologically obsessed can still rag on him now.
The people who took that media cheese instead of getting facts from primary sources are the same people Deflategate actually happened. They read want they want to read and an obliging partner (clickbait media) is more than willing.

I am just embarrassed some of our own fans who claim to be fans fall for it. It's beyond predictable, but it's also been a recipe now for a decade. Huge moneymaker for the media. They've made millions off bashing BB.

And to think just a few short weeks ago, I thought the season was over and done with and that it was time to focus on the draft. Apologies, my bad, all.

Irvin is such a moron. Josh Allen is elite? LOL If Allen was elite he wouldn't have looked so middling last year up in Buffalo when we had really no offense and our D was on the field constantly. He's good, but he's not elite. It insults my intelligence as a fan to promote these younger QBs like that just because you think you need to. Shame on Mike Irvin and others in the media.

BB owns Mahomes. It's around 20 points held. Imagine if we had Mac Jones in 2019 or last year at Arrowhead? Those are wins.

We saw what BB did to Brady. Josh Allen is not elite. He's had one nice year during a pandemic where teams were discombobulated.

Last edited:
Follow that up with this Rich Eisen clip.

The best team in the NFL right now is....

I had no idea Ryan Leaf had changed his life around to this degree. Good for him.

Note how he says he doesn't trust Tennessee. I would happen to agree that without Henry and Julio Jones, they're severely hampered moving forward regardless of their current record. They seem to be catching teams at the perfect time who are falling off the map.

Kudos for having the integrity to admit you were mistaken. Everyone of us is wrong at some point.
I thought he/she was kidding and mocking the people who simply act like nothing happened and are disingenuous. Kudos indeed. It's not a big deal. Fans can misread things. Happens all the time. No one is perfect.

It insults my intelligence as a fan to promote these younger QBs like that just because you think you need to.
You'e so right. We all sit around and promote half-assed QBs because, well, we just need to. That's because we're all so stupid. I can see how that would insult your legendary intelligence. I can't apologize for the other clickbait slaves, just for myself. So pease accept my heartfelt apologies. Meanwhile, anyone who want's to join in the apology
maybe just clik on the like button on this post. He's smart and he'll prolly understand.

Cheers, BostonTim

You'e so right. We all sit around and promote half-assed QBs because, well, we just need to. That's because we're all so stupid. I can see how that would insult your legendary intelligence. I can't apologize for the other clickbait slaves, just for myself. So pease accept my heartfelt apologies. Meanwhile, anyone who want's to join in the apology
maybe just clik on the like button on this post. He's smart and he'll prolly understand.

Cheers, BostonTim
Umm, what?

I had no idea you were part of the media paid to do that and treat the customer like an idiot, as opposed to the customer that actually does their homework. My apologies as to someone like you who works in the media.

Who do you work for? Or, are you a huge fan of Michael Irvin or something?

Last edited:
Kudos for having the integrity to admit you were mistaken. Everyone of us is wrong at some point.
The piss poor OL play made me do it <lol>

As an aside, I have had 58 years of time on earth to make a plethora of mistakes; Believe me when I say I have almost perfected that skill ;-)

Back