Moderators, Get This Under Control NOW!

Mr. Assclown

Banned
Reaction score
Undefeatedville, NFL Population: Indianapolis Colt
Whenever I try to reply to a post, I get this....
bastards.png

I can make new topics, and I can reply to 1 post when I first come here for early morning bragging, however after that I get the above mentioned message. My guess is, in order to not hurt you all to bad with the truth, you've but some sort of timer on how often I can reply to topics. It must really hurt to see the Colts go 10-0 while noone cares about the Patriots anymore.

Thanks for the trouble-shooting. No timer....have at it, should be good to go now.

The only problem Annihilus sees is that the little indian guy in the banner in your screen shot isn't moving his legs.

You need to fix your screen shot, Mr. Assclown.

Thanks in advance.

hey Mr. Ass sorry to hear this but your stuck in the ASSclown forum, the place you choose by being a dickhead, welcome to the planet we will miss your wonderful insight and contributions to the main forum.

One last comment

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!!

Annihilus said:
The only problem Annihilus sees is that the little indian guy in the banner in your screen shot isn't moving his legs.

You need to fix your screen shot, Mr. Assclown.

Thanks in advance.
It's an un-antimated screencapture. The indians legs shouldn't be moving in it. But if it makes you feel any better, I assure you that the indians legs are moving on my screen right now.

And since we're on the subject of the Cheifs, I justw anted to mention that Larry Johnson is gonna lead cleat marks all over your defense this Sunday. I'm predicting 200+ rushing yards for the new "Grandmama" in a Cheifs blow-out victory.

mikiemo83 said:
hey Mr. Ass sorry to hear this but your stuck in the ASSclown forum, the place you choose by being a dickhead, welcome to the planet we will miss your wonderful insight and contributions to the main forum.

One last comment

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!!
I could easily register a new account, I could even use a free public proxy server to mask my IP. However I choose not to do so. Why would I wanna post on the main forum with idiot homers when I have the Assclown Asylum (almost) all to myself?

Mr. Assclown said:
I could easily register a new account, I could even use a free public proxy server to mask my IP. However I choose not to do so. Why would I wanna post on the main forum with idiot homers when I have the Assclown Asylum (almost) all to myself?
enjoy the pain in doing all that just to be a troll, you really should try to get laid.

Mr. Assclown said:

I could easily register a new account, I could even use a free public proxy server to mask my IP. However I choose not to do so.

I'm sure you'd get tired of registering accounts long before the mods got tired of pushing the ban button. I dare you to try though.

Mr. Assclown said:
It's an un-antimated screencapture. The indians legs shouldn't be moving in it. But if it makes you feel any better, I assure you that the indians legs are moving on my screen right now.

But you still need to fix it.

I could easily register a new account, I could even use a free public proxy server to mask my IP. However I choose not to do so.

Why indeed?

You are a technical MARVEL, Mr. Assclown. Truly. You could own us any time you wanted.

Mr. Assclown said:

I dont buy it. You are still trying to figure out how to use proxys. Trust me, I know. Good luck though

Back