Monday Late night football

Tchok13

Reaction score
Did Mike Greenberg's voice get more annoying?

And the Broncos shred the Raiders on the first drive.

Did Tirico and Kornhole mention Hurricane Katrina yet? They always seem to find a way to work it in no matter what city the game is at. Who was the totally irrelevent non-celebrity booth guest this time?

I can't bring myself to watch it. Well, I tried, now I'm here on the forums, and the tv is on mute.

Anyone remember the Patriots game in 06 at Minnisota? At half-time they had this half-retarded race between caricatures of the ESPN announcer-fairies on the field with inane play by play from mike and Kornhole. What struck me was how those dipshizzles felt they had attained some kind of 'Legends of Broadcasting' status that warrented this rectum splitting display. Lots of people say they didnt like Dierdorf. I thought he was great and gave credit to REAl players, guys who made blocks and defenders who blew up blocks. Most hacks would heap accolades on a journeyman runningback as he runs through a hole John Holmes could have carved out but Dan would be sure to point out how that hole was made. Before I forget, ESPN sucks. Kornheisers a pussy too.

Well, if nothing else, Oakland's our second win this year. That KC/Oakland game next week should be EPIC!

I used to man-love Mike Ditka. But he was dreadful in the booth... by the fourth quarter I wasn't sure if it was Ditka or if John Madden had overtaken him with all of the random blathering and mumbling. Or maybe it was just Muffin and Meatball annoying the everloving shit out of me that turned it all into one big mess.

I still say the best MNF announce team ever was the one-night-only team of Mike Patrick, Jaworski, and Dick Vermeil. They made a San Diego blowout of Oakland sound interesting the whole way through.

Back