I bet it smells more like Man-Gravy

Dirty old lemon party man-gravy

Yes, but does your ass smell like cheeseburger? :coffee:

I already told you that I wasn't yo daddy.

OHH DAYUM ..no I didn..YES I DID!! no I didn...YES I DID!!!

I no that sweat meat I was just playing with you.

I don't like this alt, it's too ditzy.

Oh the pain, the pain!
Now come along with me, you ludicrous lump, there's much to be done.

Alt is the name given to pale ales from the Düsseldorf region in Germany.
The name Altbier, which literally means old beer, refers to the pre-lager brewing method of using a warm fermenting yeast like ales.

BTW don't you owe me something :mad:

Nope. Other than a swift kick in the ass. I don't like alts, don't deal with alts, don't talk to alts. I like to know who I'm talking to. Why people feel the need to go on the Internet--where you can already pretend to be whatever you want--and then get to know people, and then pretend AGAIN to be something else... WTF? I don't get it. "Tee hee, tee hee... ooh, look, they all think I'm some stranger now! Ha ha ha!" :shrug: I don't get it. I didn't care for the whole Roger Goodell crap, I didn't like the Mercury Morris crap (assuming that was an alt), etcetera. It's kind of insulting when people do this kind of sh*t. JMO. :wave:

Oh the pain, the pain!
Now come along with me, you ludicrous lump, there's much to be done.

Alt is the name given to pale ales from the Düsseldorf region in Germany.
The name Altbier, which literally means old beer, refers to the pre-lager brewing method of using a warm fermenting yeast like ales.

Beer is gross

Nope. Other than a swift kick in the ass. I don't like alts, don't deal with alts, don't talk to alts. I like to know who I'm talking to. Why people feel the need to go on the Internet--where you can already pretend to be whatever you want--and then get to know people, and then pretend AGAIN to be something else... WTF? I don't get it. "Tee hee, tee hee... ooh, look, they all think I'm some stranger now! Ha ha ha!" :shrug: I don't get it. I didn't care for the whole Roger Goodell crap, I didn't like the Mercury Morris crap (assuming that was an alt), etcetera. It's kind of insulting when people do this kind of sh*t. JMO. :wave:

ROFL
Tell us how you really feel!

So whos alt is this?

Back